I hate you

— Chapter 39 —

Hyunjin raises his head, looking at Felix. A single tear runs down his cheek, before he finally speaks.
"You really want me to speak?" He says, a dry chuckle. "All I have to speak about— is how much I hate you."

Felix's blood runs cold, and he continues to sob. "You hate me?" He says with an unstable voice.

"I hate you, I fucking hate you." Hyunjin says. "I hate how you accused me, I hate how you don't trust me, I hate how you can expect me to go back to normal, and I hate how you are crying over this the most." He says.

Felix's heart throbs as he hears Hyunjin's words. He wants to disappear right now. He ruined what good thing he had. How can he even come back from this? Hyunjin's words are harsh, absolutely destroying Felix's heart.

"And most of all," Hyunjin speaks, anger laced in his tone. "I hate how I want to forgive you. I hate how I want to touch you right now, I hate how I want to tell you that I forgive you, I hate that I want you too know I forgive you as I kiss you. I hate everything about you, and how you're so hypnotic."

Felix raises his head, looking at Hyunjin. His heart begins to beat faster, and he hates it. His stomach erupts into a kaleidoscope of butterflies. He looks into Hyunjin's eyes. "I hate how you can give me butterflies at moments like these." He speaks through his sobs.

Hyunjin doesn't say anything, instead he walks towards Felix— grabbing his waist and pulling him into a kiss. He aggressively kisses him, biting his lip a little bit— while Felix kisses back with just as much passion.

Hyunjin lifts Felix up by his waist, and Felix wraps his legs around Hyunjin as he sobs into the make out. Hyunjin pushes the bedroom door open, kicking it closed when they are inside.

He lays Felix down on the bed, crawling on top of him and still kissing him. He pulls away, taking his shirt off. Felix sits up and does the same thing, slipping off his hoodie.

"I fucking hate you." Hyunjin says, pulling off his belt and leaning back down to kiss Felix. "I will never forgive you." He says, taking off his pants.

"I deserve it." Felix says, lifting his hips so Hyunjin can take off his pants off as well.

Hyunjin chuckles as he leans back down to kiss Felix, but Felix flips the positions. They both are fully naked, and Felix is now sitting on top of Hyunjin, straddling him.

Hyunjin chuckles at the sudden action, but begins to kiss Felix's lips again. They kiss passionately, both fighting back tears at this point. The overwhelming feelings of anger and hatred, mixing with the lust and love is just all to much for them.

Hyunjin begins to kiss Felix's jaw, going lower by the seconds. By the time he reaches Felix's lower neck, Felix is a whiny mess with purple marks all over his neck and jaw.

"Fuck.." Felix whimpers. "I fucking hate.. ah—" he straitened up his body, which causes him to grind on Hyunjin, causing both of their breaths to hitch.

Hyunjin begins to kiss and suck on Felix's neck, and Felix returns the favor by starting to move his hips slowly onto Hyunjin. Hyunjin moans into Felix's neck, while the other male whines himself.

Hyunjin stops kissing his neck, and Felix knows what the next move is. His stomach goes wild as Hyunjin lifts him up, aligning his dick with Felix's hole. Felix slowly starts to lower himself, and Hyunjin groans at the feeling. Felix winces at the pain, but still keeps going.

He is so eager to feel Hyunjin, and he wants all of him. He wants to make it know that Hyunjin is his and he is Hyunjin's, and that he will never ruin them again. He feels too much for the older to sacrifice it.

When Hyunjin is fully inside of him, he lets out a shaky breath. He waits a few minutes to prepare himself, before he starts to move his hips— riding Hyunjin.

Hyunjin lets out a low groan as Felix begins to move, gripping onto the males waist. Felix let's out a moan, as it is starting to feel amazing. Hyunjin begins to kiss Felix's chest as his sounds, sucking on the skin.

Felix continues to grind, moaning and whining as he moves his hips. "Fuck.." he whines.

"God Felix, you're so..." He is cut off by a moan.

They continue to make love in this position, both of them in complete bliss as they work together. They have been missing each other like crazy, and have been waiting for the other to come back.

Hyunjin suddenly sits up and pushes Felix back, however, he flips him over and props his back end up, entering from behind now. Felix let's out a loud moan, Hyunjin pushing in and hitting the right spot almost immediately. Hyunjin smirks at the reaction, and begins to slam in and out of him again— being in control this time.

"Hyunjin..." Felix moans out, "Fuck, oh my god."

"You're so fucking perfect." Hyunjin says, leaning down to kiss Felix's shoulder as he continues to pound into the younger aggressively, using his anger to make Felix feel as good as he possibly can.

Felix feels the feeling he craves building up, and he continues to moan for Hyunjin. He hasn't felt this good in a while, and this time is better than their first. He feels like he is actually in heaven, with the face smushed into the mattress and Hyunjin's hands gripping his waits as their skin slaps together.

"Hyunjin~" Felix moans out. "I'm close, please don't stop."

"Why shouldn't I?" Hyunjin smirks.

"Please don't," Felix whines. "You're so.. ugh— I love this so much." He moans. "Fuck.."

"You're so addicting." Hyunjin says, and smiled afterwards.

Felix is about to reach his climax, and the more Hyunjin speaks the harder it is to hold in. As Hyunjin keeps thrusting, Felix begins to shake. He has never don't this before when having sex, but Hyunjin is making him feel so good.

"Oh?" Hyunjin chuckles.

"Fuck!" Felix screams. "I'm so close.. I'm gonna—"

He doesn't even finish his sentence, because his body is overwhelmed with the release. He lets out a loud scream like moan, his body going completely numb. Hyunjin continues to thrust, overstimulation Felix. He is practically screaming by the time Hyunjin fills Felix, collapsing on him.

"Fuck.." he whispers in Felix's ear, tiredly kissing him.

"God you're so hot." Felix says breathlessly.

Hyunjin pulls out of him, and falls onto the bed next to Felix, who collapsed when Hyunjin's weight feel on top of him. He breaths heavily, looking at the ceiling as he tries to calm himself down.

Felix chuckles. "Do you still hate me?"

"I still fucking hate you." Hyunjin says, looking at him. He has a smile on his face, looking attractive as ever. He is all sweaty, but he still looks like the epitome of perfect to Felix.

Felix just smiles, and moves over to kiss Hyunjin, who doesn't object one bit. He knows Hyunjin doesn't mean the words he says at all, and Hyunjin knows it as well.