Lingering

— Chapter seventeen —

Jisung raised a teasing brow. "Hyunjin? Hyunjin was over last night?" He asks with a growing smirk. "Tell. Me. Everything."

Felix giggles, backing away a little bit. "It's nothing like you think.. well actually maybe..."

"Maybe!?" Jisung exclaims. "Something happened?"

"No! Yes! I don't know!" Felix says exasperated. "Let me just start from the beginning. He asked me on a date a couple days ago."

"Woah." Jisung mumbles.

"Yeah, and so the date was scheduled for.. the night of the argument, and I forgot about it. So basically, he came over to my house expecting us to go out on a really nice date, when I was actually a hot mess and definitely not in the mood to go anywhere with anyone." He says in one breath.

"So.. what did he say?" Jisung asks, invested in the story.

"Well he said, and I quote, "we don't have to go anywhere. In fact, we can stay right here— and just spend time together. I'd do anything or go anywhere to spend time with you today— it doesn't have to be at a fancy restaurant.""

Jisung slowly starts to smile. "That is so sweet. I'm literally going to cry."

Felix smiles too. "It was very sweet. I almost did cry.. I felt so happy that he understood." He fiddles with his glass. "And he didn't even pry for answers on what was wrong, I think he just knew he shouldn't ask."

"Did he end up staying?" Jisung asks.

"Oh yeah." Felix nods his head. "He stayed overnight .. actually." Felix pauses, looking to Jisung for any type of reaction. Jisung, raises a brow with wide eyes.

"Uh— I opened a few bottles of wine and we got super drunk. We talked a lot.. and he got a little touchy.. we kissed.. a couple times.. but I did not give myself up!" He says strongly. "I think."

"You think?!?" Jisung exclaims.

Felix whines. "Well I don't know! I was so drunk and don't remember a single thing.. but he says we didn't and I trust him." He crosses his arms, starting to rethink his choice on telling Jisung.

"He could he lying, lix." Jisung says.

"Why would he even lie to me? Any man would love to brag about sex, and any man wouldn't lie and say they didn't have it." Felix says. "He isn't just 'any man', but he still is a man who does manly things and sex is just a manly thing men do."

"Okay I don't need you to give me a sex education class, Felix. I'm just worried, thats all." Jisung says gently. "But if you chose to trust him, then you do that. I trust whatever you trust."

Felix smiles and uncrosses his arms as he feels a bit more comfortable now. "Thank you. I was just a bit worried you would judge me." He says.

Jisung waves hand. "Me? Judge you? I didn't change in thirty–six hours, lixie. I'm still the same old me who would never judge you, and the same old me who has had worse sex experiences." He chuckles.

Felix chuckles too. "Yeah.. the one you with that college kid you explained, in detail, to me is what makes me question if I am even into men." He widens his eyes in fear.