Soundproof

— Chapter 34 —

Felix wakes up at the sound of a door opening, and looks over to see who came in. The bedroom door is closed, but the bathroom door is open while Hyunjin walks out of it.

He has a pair of sweats on, and that's it. Felix smiles when they make eye contact, and Hyunjin immediately crawls back onto the bed. He crawls over and lays on top of Felix's stomach, looking at him fondly.

"Goodmorning, you." Felix says, bringing his hands up to play with Hyunjin's long dark hair. It's still a bit damp from the shower they took together last night before they fell asleep, but that's tolerable.

"Goodmorning baby." Hyunjin says, leaning into the touch. "How did you sleep?"

"Really good, actually." Felix chuckles.

Hyunjin smiles at him. "That's good." He says. "Do you know what time it is?"

"No?" Felix says. "It is really late?"

"It's almost four in the afternoon." Hyunjin says with a smile. "Everyone else is already preparing dinner, they even went out to go grocery shopping earlier." He says, teasing Felix.

Felix's eyebrows raise. "Seriously?"

Hyunjin stays quiet for a few seconds, before he starts to laugh. "No, I'm just joking. They did go shopping, but it is only eleven." Hyunjin says. "But they are waiting for you to wake up."

"Then I should get ready, huh?" Felix raises a brow.

Hyunjin groans, moving closer to Felix. "What if we just stay like this for today?" He says. "You are so comfortable, they can wait."

"And you're heavy," Felix whines. "So get off."

Hyunjin look at him with disbelief. Felix starts to smile. "Just kidding." He says mockingly.

"You're unbelievable." Hyunjin huffs, rolling off of Felix.

Felix chuckles. "Hey–" he grabs his arm, trying to pull him back, however, Hyunjin just rolls farther away. "Don't be a baby." Felix rolls his eyes, letting go of Hyunjin's arm.

"I'm not." Hyunjin says as he sits up, walking towards the door. When he reaches the bedroom door, he turns back to Felix for a quick second. "Hurry up and get ready then. Jisung has been pacing the floors while waiting for you."

Felix turns his head to Hyunjin, a curious look in his eye. "Why? Did I do something to upset him?" He ask, a little bit scared because Jisung has a tendency to hold grudges.

Hyunjin looks him up and down. "Well if you could get up faster, maybe you would know." He says, before turning back to the door and leaving the room.

"Don't even–" Hyunjin shuts the door before Felix can't even finish the sentence. That asshole.

Felix comes tromping down the stairs, not at all in a good mood. He is dressed more appropriately now, his jeans and hoodie being more presentable than his no-clothes look. He also washed his face and styled his hair, just basic things he does everyday.