Delusional

sloppy ik, but there's only two chapters left guys...
- Chapter 46 -

"He's right." Hyunjin says. "This is all a sick game to Chan, and I know I'm not the only one who knows that." He looks around at everybody. "Blair's love to chase things, but they also love to kill. So if we don't get going, we're going to be another case to him."

He looks to Seungmin, who just nods his head. "Okay, but we need more weapons." He says. "There is a weapon room in the south wing, which is not that far away. One of us can go, and the rest can meet then somewhere else."

"I'll go." Felix says.

"Are you sure?" Minho asks. "I don't want you to be alone if you're still scared, Felix." He says.

"I'm not scared anymore." Felix shakes his head. "I'll go, and you guys can meet me upstairs or something." He looks to everybody for approval, and they all just nod.

"Okay." Seungmin says, and hands Felix his gun. "Take this just incase you meet anybody who's dangerous."

Felix nods, taking the gun from Seungmin.

"If you aren't back in ten minutes," Hyunjin starts, grabbing Felix's hand. "I'm going to come for you. So please don't shoot me when you hear me coming, okay love?"

Felix giggles. "I can't make any promises." He says, before looking back to everybody else. "If I die, don't cry. You guys are ugly criers and I want a beautiful death." He says, before he begins to slowly creep away.

The truth is, he still is terrified. However, he needs to do something in exchange for them saving him. And, it's not like the thought of death really scares him, to be honest.

It's not like he ever wants to get married, or go to Europe anyway. He could die, it will be totally okay. He passes a corner, letting out a relived sigh when he realizes his is about to make it. He counts to three, and takes a few big steps, before bolting across the great room.

He enters the south wing, and takes a good minute to just breathe. Deep, calming breaths. He has never been this anxious, and he didn't even realize he was holding his breath before he started to breathe again.

He walks down the hall carefully, walking into the weapon room at the very end. You would think they'd have a passcode on a room with walls and walls of loaded guns and sharp knifes, but no.

He starts to take a few knifes, one for each of them expect Hyunjin. He only takes three guns, but that is enough for them. He took a smaller one for himself and Hyunjin, and a bigger one for Minho. He has more experience with guns.

He turns around, but freezes when he sees Jisung standing in the door, holding a gun to Felix. He drops pulls out his own gun, aiming it right back at Jisung.

"You know, I'm not even thinking about my end of the deal with Chan." Jisung says. "I'm about to kill you right here, right now. I could care less how much he loves you."

Felix chuckles. "Is betraying people your only trait or something?" He ask sarcastically. "That's sad, that that is all you are."

"You little bitch!" Jisung yells at him, anger in his eyes. He contains himself by straightening his posture and tightening his grip on the gun, trying to come off as more intimidating.