Win and Won

- Chapter 44 -

Felix begins to wake up, his head spinning.

He can't even open his eyes, and his whole body is just aching. He tries to bring his hands up to run his eyes, but he is held back by something. Panicking, he opens his eyes and is hit by a realization.

He's tied up.

In an empty room.

Or, he's tied up with with Minho in an empty room.

His body fills with fear, and he starts to pull on the rope in hope it would somehow snap. He was taught how to untie knots and get out of a situation like this, but he never payed attention in the classes. Fuck.

As he continues to struggle, hoping that the rope would suddenly snap, the door begins to open. It's a big metal door, one you cannot break even if you tried.

Chan comes walking into the room, whistling a tune as he walks. His eyes wander up, and he locks eyes with Felix, a grin spreading across his face. "Oh." He says, walking closer. "You're awake."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Felix asks, squirming around as Chan walks closer. "Untie me! Let me go! You're sick."

Chan stops right in front of him, aggressively grabbing Felix's jaw. Felix keeps his eyes lowered, trying to keep his head down too. Chan only yanks his head up, making the younger look at him.

"I'm afraid I can't untie you." He says sweetly. "But I can at least let you live, if you agree to my terms."

Felix starts to cry, but it's only his eyes that show he is. "Why.. what- What terms?" Felix says, his voice shaky and unstable. He doesn't want to he weak, but it's really hard when your terrified.

Chan smiles. "You keep you fucking mouth shut, and we leave together. And stay together, like a couple- for the rest of you're life."

"W-What?" Felix stutters.

Chan chuckles, and starts to cup Felix's face with his hand instead of holding his jaw. "I'm pretty sure you've noticed. And when I saw you with Hyunjin, A Yang? Oh-Ho. That made my blood boil. You have no idea how long I suffered."

"Noticed?" Felix asks, not quite understanding.

"Noticed that I love you." Chan says, smiling as he caresses Felix's face. "You have no idea how long I've loved you, and how I wanted to be the one holding you. But you chose Hyunjin. Yang, fucking, Hyunjin. You have no idea how long I've wanted to kill that bastard for taking what's mine."

"You lay a finger on him I'll fucking kill you!" Felix yells, his words getting louder.

Chan's eyes fill with anger, and his sweet addicting smile drops. He slaps Felix across the face, causing the younger to whimper. "That is no way to talk to me!" Chan screams at him.

"I fucking own you!" Chan grabs him by his hair, making the younger look up at him again.

"You're sick." Felix just says.

Chan just takes a deep breath, letting go of Felix abruptly. He begins to walk off, planning to come back down later and try again. He isn't giving up, he is going to make the younger obey.