Dramatic

— Chapter 23 —

Jisung left about ten minutes ago.

Hyunjin arrived ten seconds ago, which is making Felix's chest feel heavy. He is so anxious and can't seem to shake it off. He is worried everything that could possibly go wrong is going to go wrong, and he will never live it down.

The door bell rings, which makes Felix's breath hitch. He looks to the door, and takes a deep breath. He is going to be fine, everything will be fine. He keeps telling himself positive things as he walk over to the door, unlocking and opening it.

The door reveals a very handsome male on the other side. He smiles at Felix, and raises the flowers up in his hand to show them off. Felix blushes, because he got the exact same, beautiful flowers, that Hyunjin got him.

"Hey you." Hyunjin smiles.

Felix smiles back. "Hi."

"You look lovely." His eyes goes up and down Felix's body, making Felix feel squirmy.

"You do as well." He looks down a bit, feeling shy.

Hyunjin is wearing a black striped blazer, with black slacks. Underneath the blazer, he has a simple black shirt. There is a little YSL pin on the front pocket of the blazer, made out of gold, and on his feet he has just a pair of black heel boots that add another inch of height— making him way taller that Felix.

"Thank you." Hyunjin smiles. "And these are for you." He says, handing the flowers to Felix.

Felix can't help but smile like a geek. He takes the flowers from Hyunjin, their hands brushing against each other. He quickly walks into the kitchen and carefully places them down on the counter, which makes Hyunjin smile a bit at his gentleness. When he is done he comes back to the door and grabs his little handbag.

"Shall we get going?" Hyunjin asks, offering a hand.

Felix nods his head and hums, taking Hyunjin's hand and stepping off the porch with him. Hyunjin begins to walk, not letting go of Felix's hand, which makes Felix's hearts flutter. They walk to the car, a little black mercedes Felix has seen before, and it's only then Hyunjin lets go of his hand— to open the door for him.

Felix smiles and mutters a little 'thank you' as he gets into the car. He loves the treatment he is getting, but he feels a little guilty. He has never gotten this treatment, so he is worried it might be a burden to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin closes the door for Felix, and walks around to the drivers side and gets in himself. He starts the car and begins to pull out of the neighborhood, while also starting to start a little conversation with Felix.

"So, how was work today?" He asks, trying to think of anything to speak about to crush the silence.

Felix giggles. "That's new. But it was okay, I guess."

"Really?" Hyunjin looks at him. "Was it really okay or are you just not allowed to speak about it with me?" He asks reasonable questions.

Felix smiles. "You're too smart." He says cockily, looking at him as he leans back in the chair, getting a bit more comfortable in the car.

"I'd like to thing that's a good thing..?" Hyunjin chuckles.

"It is." Felix says. "I don't want to sound.. mean.. or anything— but some people really don't catch on." He widens his eyes for a quick second.