bonus chapter (2)

you guys seem to rlly like smut so here.. take it 😒

i hate hyunjin.

i put a smile on my face, smiling at his grandparents and brother from across the table. i feel his hand creep up even higher on my thigh, and i look down to my plate and bite my lip to suppress the sounds i want to let out so badly.

"you guys are going to make it so far." his grandmother says, winking at me. "you are beautiful hun, just like a women."

"yes!" his grandpa says. "gay men, unite!"

he's old, so i just ignore it. plus, it's the least of my worries right now. i move my leg to kick hyunjin under the table, but he only digs his nails into my thigh. i almost let out a moan at the painfully hot feeling, and just surprises it with a cough into my napkin.

"oh honey." his grandmother says. "is it something i said?"

"oh no, no, no." i say breathlessly and shake my hand. "it's not anything you said, don't worry. i'm just feeling a bit sick— i'm coming down with sore throat." i say, trying to come up with an excuse.

"oh, well that's no way to spend your engagement dinner." she shakes her head, and stands up. "i will get you some medicine, and then—"

"oh no!" i shake my head in denial, and give hyunjin a glare before i stand up. he only watches me with a smirk, clicking his tongue.

"you don't have too," i say to her. "i can just go lay down, and maybe.." i look to nabi, who's smiling at me widely with her missing teeth. "you could watch nabi for tonight? so i can spend some time with my future husband."

she gives me a huge smile, and nods her head. "okay, i will watch nabi and you guys can go get some good sleep." she says. "nabi girl, come with gamma."

i watch as she runs to her, and i turn to hyunjin. "hyunjin boy," i say with a fake sweet voice and smile. "come with me!"

i grab his hand, and pull him up from his chair. i pull him all the way to our room at the resort, and push him inside the room. i slam the door, and look him— as he leans against the wall with a sly smile.

"couldn't take it?" he asks with a smirk, and looks down to my dick.

i step closer to him, and point a finger in his face. "i hate you." i say aggressively.

"you know you love me." he looks down at me, smirking. he says it in a tone where it's so addictive, and it's takes everything in me to not get on my knees in front of him.

i scoff. i turn away from him, beginning to walk away. however, he grabs my arm and pulls me against him, my back on his chest. "felix.." he whispers in my ear. "i love you.. so much..."

i let out a shaky breath at the warmth on my ear. his arms start to wrap around me, and his hand starts to pull at the top my shorts.

he leans his head down and begins to kiss my neck, slowly, where it's almost teasing me. i let out a whine and lean my head as i put my hand on his head, pushing him into my neck so he can do more.

he doesn't, instead he stands up fully and turns me around. i look up at him and the seductive look in his eyes.

"i need you.." he whispers, and pulls me closer into him.