Okay? Okay.

— Chapter fifteen —

Felix taps his foot nervously as he waits in the conference room. It has been about five minutes of him waiting, and it's driving him insane. If nobody comes in by the time the clock strikes ten, he will start crawling on the walls.

He looks to the clock, three minutes until tell. He chews on the inside of his mouth, destroying his skin. It's been a nervous habit since he was a child, like chewing your nails, that he has never gotten over. No matter how hard his father lectured him on how bad it was, he never listened.

The door nob starts to turn, and he snaps his head towards the door. The sound immediately pulled him out of his thoughts, and now he feels like his stomach is hallowing out.

The door opens, and in steps an annoyed looking Minho. He has his back facing Felix, yelling at somebody from outside the door.

"I don't care! The minute he gets here send him to me." He yells.

He slams the door, causing Felix to jump. He lets out an aggravated groan as he brings his hands up to rub his temples. After a few seconds of pure silence, and Felix's heart racing, he decides he should probably speak up.

"Minho?" He says in a small voice.

Minho takes in a quick breath of air and snaps his body around to where Felix is sat, and looks at him with widened eyes.

"Oh Felix!" He exclaim. "You've been there the whole time? Why did you say anything!" He says walking over to him.

Felix stands, out of respect, but is almost knocked over when Minho latches on to him. He buries his face into his neck while he holds him close.

"I missed you, it's been hell without you here." He mumbles into his neck.

Felix chuckles, patting Minhos back as he hugs him as well. He can't help but smile, because he loves hugs and Minho never gives him any— so it's way more special to him.

"I doubt that." Felix says.

Minho pulls out of the hug, holding him by his arms. "You doubt it? Not even. Chan has literally gone mad, he's been a total ass. Jisung has been so emotional— you can't even mention anything about you without him tearing up. He keeps jabbing about how guilty he feels or whatever. Also now that we are speaking of it, Changbin hasn't even come in since that day!"

Felix raises his brows. "I have that much of an effect on everybody?"

Minho nods. "This doesnt justify it, but why do you think everybody is scared about sending you out? You are like the concrete holding the whole office together."

"That shouldn't be funny.. but it kind of is." He chuckles.

Minho chuckles too, finally loosening his grip on Felix and backing away. "Yeah. So I wouldn't be so worried about what Chan—"

There is a sudden knock on the door, which causes them both to freeze. Minho walks over to the door, and opens it with force. "Speak of the devil." He says sarcastically.

Chan makes a cocky face. "Hello to you too. Is he fucking here yet?"

Minho clutches his heart. "Ouch." He dramatically stumbles back a little bit. "You could be a little nicer."

Chan scoffs. "Just tell me when he gets here." He says, starting to walk away.

"He is already here," Minho stands back up. "Chan."

Chan halts his steps, still having his back facing the latter. He looks over his shoulder to see a smirking Minho, who is opening the door further. Chan turns his body towards the room, and starts to take quick steps.

He barges into the room, looking around the table. His eyes meet Felix's, and his face immediately softens— back to the Chan that Felix knows best.

He softly smiles. "You're here."

"You asked me to be." Felix basically deadpans, stating the obvious and ruining the moment for Chan.

"I guess I did, didn't I?" Chan chuckles, placing his hands on his hips.

Felix's mouth goes into a straight line as he nods his head. When Chan is about to speak again, another person comes barging into the room. His eyes meet Felix's and it doesn't even take a second before he is jumping onto him.

Felix stumbles back, his body leaning against the table— while Jisung keeps apologizing over and over.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I did, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm—" he says as his voice cracks, clearly sobbing. His cheeks are wet as they are snuggled in Felix's neck, and he holds Felix close with the strength of ten men.

"Okay, okay." Felix says, pushing Jisung off of him. He holds his arm with one hand, and raises the other to cup his face. "Stop crying, don't do all that." He chuckles.

Jisung softly smiles, liking the comfort from Felix. The latter wipes his tears while Jisung continues to sniffle. It's kind of an awkward situation to the others in the room, but deep down it's sweet to see for the both of them.

"Okay?" Felix asks as the tears die down.

"Okay." Jisung says.

Felix smiles, and puts an arm around Jisung as he still holds him close. This is kind of his way of forgiving him, since he doesn't want to say it out loud— since somebody else might think they are forgiven as well.

"So," Felix starts. "Why did you call me in?"

Chan motions his head to the pair. "For this very reason, forgiveness." He says. "I think I speak for everyone when I say we are sorry."

Jisung nods his head weakly, causing Felix to glance at him before he puts his gaze back on the one speaking.

"I know we all screwed up—"

A loud cough from Minho causing Chan to stop, and sigh deeply.

"I know I screwed up—" he glares at Minho. "By not giving you the proper work and shorting you. I am also very sorry to everyone else, for making you guys believe it was okay as well. That was totally inappropriate and unprofessional." He says.

Felix nods his head. Minho and Jisung share a look, while Jisung head falls further down afterwards.

"So, with all that being said," He concludes. "Will you please consider coming back to work? I promise to give you the proper hours and proper treatment. This will never happen again, and I swear by that."

He finishes with a firm look on his face, but his eyes are so obviously pleading for whatever reason that may be. Chans heart pounds as he waits for an answer from the younger, and he can feel that certain pressure in his chest. He cannot, cannot, lose Felix.

Felix can't stay serious. He bursts into a fit of very offensive laughter, cupping his mouth with his hand. Minho is also fighting back tears of laughter, but he has to hold it in given the circumstances. Jisung just feels straight guilt since he hasn't gotten told it's fully okay yet. After a few minutes of complete silence as the man laughs, Felix finally stops his tangent.

"Oh this is so bad." He says. "You don't have to give me a full speech, of course I'm coming back. I just want proper treatment, that's all." He says sincerely.

Chan's eye twitches. "But," he stutters. "You went off the other day? Are you even sure?"

"Are you doubting me now?" Felix snaps back, looking him up and down. "I'm pretty sure that I know I'm sure." He says.

Minho finally breaks, giggling like a little girl. He waves his hand as an apology and turns to the corner. Jisung bites his lip, catching on.

Chan immediately shakes his head. "No— no Felix, not at all." He says. "I'm sure you—" he finally reads the room. "Wait. You're fucking with me, aren't you?"

Felix chuckles. "I am. It took you that long to realize?" He says in disbelief. "But anyway, it's all okay guys. If you promise to treat me right then i promise I will come back in to work."

Chan smiles, looking at everyone else. Jisung wraps an arm around Felix, finally feeling better. "We promise." He says.