Speak

i'm waiting for you guys to realize "Nabi" means butterfly in korean, which is why i chose that name
— Chapter 38 —

"Felix?" Jisung enters the room slowly. "Are you doing okay?"

Felix, who has been in his room for the thirty hours, doesn't move a muscle. He stays in his laying position, covered in the blankets that have swallowed him whole. He has come out of his room, or even eaten, since yesterday morning— when they fought.

Jisung sighs, coming over and sitting on the bed. He puts a hand on Felix's back, and caress the area lightly. "You have to eat something." He says, but gets no answer. "Please?"

"I don't feel good." Felix whispers.

Jisung raises his head to look at him, and a light smile starts to spread across his face. That's the most life he has got out of the male in a while, so it makes him feel better.

"Can you at least drink some water?" Jisung asks. "Or maybe a smoothie?"

At the mention of a smoothie, Felix inhaled a shaky breath— before he starts to cry again. Jisung panics, scooting close to Felix and holding his hand. The younger male starts to sit up, revealing his tired face with tears.

"Oh Felix." Jisung says, as the younger just looks at him. Jisung raises a hand to cup Felix's face. "It's okay, please don't cry."

"It's not." Felix denies, shaking his head. He sniffles. "It's all my fault, I ruined everything." He starts to sob, clutching onto the hand Jisung held him with. "I ruined it all."

"You didn't ruin it." Jisung denies. He has absolutely no clue what even happened, but he wants to try and support the younger in any way he can— and that's starts with just trying to reassure him. "It's not your fault."

"It is." Felix says. "Stop saying it isn't. You don't even know what happened I— I.. I accused him of being a murdered! I ruined everything, I lost him.. I lost her." He sobs, then looks at Jisung. "Stop lying to me."

"You accused him of being a murderer?" Jisung asks, so confused. "Why? Did he.. what did he do to make you think he was the murderer?" He asks. He's at a point where he just wants to know what's making Felix feel down.

"He was sneaking around, yesterday night." Felix says, inhaling a shaky breath like always after he stopped crying. "He came out of the kitchen really fast, and then he was looking around the front room. He looked so nervous.. I guess I just.. I guess I just let the case get to me."

Jisung freezes.

Fuck.

Did he cause this?

"When.." he clears his throat. "What time exactly did he..?"

"It was after midnight, I think." Felix says. "But fuck, I can't even believe I didn't trust him enough. You should have seen the look on his face after I ... he looked so. Fuck." A tear rolls down his cheek.

Jisung isn't even paying attention to Felix and his tears, all he is thinking about is how his hookup in the kitchen is a cause of all this. Felix saw Hyunjin after Hyunjin saw him, doing something secret. He caused all this. Hyunjin even took to so far as to send Nabi away to her uncles house, and it's all because of Jisung.

"You were just doing your job." A voice says from the doorway.

Both Jisung and Felix look toward the door, where Chan is leaning against the frame. He has a sad smile on his face, considering he has had a crush on Felix for years— and now Felix is crying for another man.

"Don't feel so bad," Chan says. "You're a detective, it's your job to suspect these things. Maybe if you just explain that, he could possibly understand the sudden questioning."