Speeding

this chapter is sloppy, because im on the verge of finishing all the writing for this story and have been kinda speed running it
- Chapter 45 -

Seungmin drives faster than he ever has, speeding down the road. As expected, a cop car starts to sound from behind him. However, he only speeds up more. He has to get to that station, no matter what.

He speeds through the stoplight, and turns in to the police station. He drifts a little from the speed, but he comes to an immediate stop. He doesn't even stop the car, and just jumps out.

The cop car that was chasing him also stops, and the office gets out. "Sir!" He yells, but stops running when he sees who it is. "Seungmin? What are you doing?"

"I have no time to explain!" Seungmin yells, running into the station.

The officer follows behind, and everyone watches the two men as they walk down the hall with purpose. Seungmin walks straight to the questioning rooms, and opens the door when he sees the man he is looking for.

Hyunjin's head snaps up when he hears the door open, and a relived smile spreads across his face. Seungmin doesn't smile, instead he walks over and takes of his handcuffs.

"You're coming with me, we have to leave. Now." He says, yanking Hyunjin out of the chair. "And you, I need every unit to the hide-a-way home. Officers are harmed and a murderer is in the home." He says to the officer.

"Oh my god." The officer says, following the two out of the room.

They split up, the officer going to the office. Hyunjin and Seungmin walk out into the parking lot, but Hyunjin slowly stops waking. Seungmin notices, and turns around to look at what he is doing.

"Let's go." Seungmin says. "We have to hurry."

"I don't think I should go." Hyunjin says. "He betrayed me."

Seungmin doesn't say anything, instead he walks to Hyunjin calmly. When he reaches the older man, he slaps him across the face. "So you're going to betray him by letting him die?! What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"What the fuck?" Hyunjin asks. "He's not going to die, what is even going on?"

"Christopher Blair." Seungmin says, and Hyunjin tilts his head at the mention of that name again. "Chan is Christopher Blair, and he has everybody locked up in that house. He injected Minho with something, and I think he did the same to Felix and Jisung."

"Chan is a Blair?" Hyunjin asks, tilting his head.

"We don't fucking have time for this! Get in the goddamn car before I get you in there myself!" Seungmin yells at Hyunjin, walking to the running car he left.

Hyunjin follows behind, still a little lost. They both aren't even buckled before Seungmin begins to drive, speeding up. At this speed, they will be there in only an hour rather than three.

-

They stop right at the front gate, and Seungmin gets out of the car. Hyunjin follows behind, like a lost little kid. Seungmin looks to Hyunjin, "We are going to run up there so they won't here the car pull up."

"Oh." Hyunjin says.

Seungmin nods his head, and squeezes through the gate. If the gate opened, it would alert the whole house, and Seungmin is not taking any chances. He knows they have to be secretive if they want this to work.