Consent, darling

— Chapter thirteen —

Felix awkwardly looks away, due to the prolonged eye contact. He still can't help but smile, however, and Hyunjin notices, which causes him to also smile.

"Well I uh—" Felix starts.

Felix turns his head to look at Hyunjin. Hyunjin raises his brow, still staring at Felix. Felix opens his mouth to speak, but he just closes it again after a second. "I don't know. I don't know what to say at this point."

Hyunjin chuckles. "Did i come on too strong?"

Felix chuckles too, looking down to their intertwined hands. "Not really... if anything it's just the alcohol speaking."

Hyunjin shakes his head. "I wouldn't bet on it. I still think about you like this when I'm sober."

Felix scoffs. "You don't even know me though."

"No," Hyunjin admits, leaning his back against the counter as he looks ahead. "But the thought of knowing you, and what you could be like, that's what drives me to think that way. The possibilities."

Felix looks at Hyunjin as he speaks, and he can't help but feel a little off. "Am i.." he starts. "And am I what you'd hoped i be?"

Hyunjin turns his head to look at Felix, smiling. "You are even better, I feel bad I doubted you."

Felix's cheeks turn pink, and a huge smile spreads across his face. "That's.." he giggles and looks away.

"It's?" Hyunjin asks, leaning down a bit to look at Felix's face.

Felix turns his head to Hyunjin, their faces closer than before. "It's good. I'm a tad bit excited.."

"Excited about what, Felix?" Hyunjin asks, looking at him with certain eyes, causing Felix's stomach to feel funny.

"Excited about what's to come." Felix says.

"To come.." Hyunjin looks down to Felix's lips, then back to his face. He does it in such a manner you'd have to stare to notice, and Felix did. "With us?"

"With us." Felix says, breathlessly.

A smirk spreads across Hyunjin's face, and he looks down to Felix's lips again, but slower this time. Felix takes a breath in, a sharp one. Hyunjin looks back up to his eyes, before he starts to lean in bit.

Slowly, his face gets closer to Felix's, which causes Felix's stomach to feel even funnier, spreading throughout his whole body. He also starts to lean closer to Hyunjin, and their lips touch.

Hyunjin doesn't kiss him yet. Instead, he teases his by grazing his lips on Felix's, but it's so soft that the latter barely even feels his lips, just his hot breath against his lips. Hyunjin pulls back, looking back up at Felix's eyes.

Felix whines. "Why didn't you do that.."

Hyunjin smirks. "You want me too?"

"Well if your going to do it.. just do it already." Felix pouts a bit.

Hyunjin looks down, and leans back in. He gives Felix's pout a quick peck, and then sits back up straight. Felix's brain goes blank, but he also is in disbelief.

"Well that's.." he looks at Hyunjin. "That's not what I— that's it?"

Hyunjin chuckles. "You want more?"

Felix huffs. "Well yeah. I expected more than just that." He crosses his arms and looks away.

Hyunjin scoffs. "You're needy. If you want more then you have to ask for more."