01

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

    A short, dark haired young teen stood afar in front of the gates of one of the most popular high schools, Jae Won High School. The small breeze that was present carried the scent of pollen and perfume as well as the murmurs spoken from the people around him. The sun shined perfectly on his pale skin, the reflecting light creating a soft glow. However, he paid no mind to the cool, September morning. His mind was too void-less, but yet clouded all at the same time.

It confused him

Am I worried? He thought to himself, tightening the already nervous, tight grip on the black backpack he was given from the juvenile center. Tae-Moon disliked how unconnected he felt from his emotions at times.

He remembers how they feel, so perhaps it was due to being locked up for so long? Without anyone coming to see him? Surrounded by the crazy and delinquent kids of Seoul? The boy rolled his dark eyes.

Aish, don't be so poetic. It's just because I haven't been to a school since the 6th grade-

His shoulder being shoved and him falling towards the ground pulled Tae-Moon out of his thoughts.

He luckily caught himself, his once soft palms now scratched and aching. After regaining his senses, the black-haired teen stood up and watched as another student, with slicked, black hair and sharp eyes, looked back and glared over his shoulder before rushing off towards the school.

Tae-Moon could only roll his eyes once more, keeping in mind the conversation he had with his social worker.

"Don't go getting into fights. Or better yet, socializing at all. It is in your best interest, trust me. I know you remember all too well what had happened after trying to help someone. Just stay low for now and try to stay out of any trouble, you got it?"

The short boy sighed and began his journey towards the school, pulling out his crumbled, folded schedule from his pants pocket.

Now... where could the Fashion Department be...?