20

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Tae-Moon awakened with a flinch. He exhaled a shaky breath as he tried to calm his rapidly beating heart. The boy felt hot and sweaty, his mind was a foggy mess, and his body heavier than before.

The dark-haired teen was hit by a wave of disorientation. All he could remember was passing out- and in front of a stranger.

Anxiety began to build within the male once he felt himself jolt upward involuntary. Was he not on the deserted sidewalk in downtown Seoul anymore?

Instead, siting inside a car?

He sat up from leaning onto something sturdy from his left side and gripped onto the seat underneath him, the soft velvet-like seat slightly comforting to touch. The boy opened his eyes.

His vision is still in a haze. However, he can still piece together what he is seeing. It was dark inside of the car- but wider?

Almost like the size of a limousine?

He almost threw up upon also catching sight of the other people with him.

O-oh shit.

There sat four men, two across from him, one sitting opposite of the door that was to Tae-Moon's right, and one beside him.

The one directly opposite of him sat up and poked the man beside him. He then turned his direction back to the teen, who only caught sight of his blond hair and glasses.

"Ah! I see sleeping beauty has awakened! Well... I wouldn't say beauty. Your face is quiet fucked up-"

"Goo." The man he poked interrupted, his voice sounding deeper and much older than the other. The man, Goo, only huffed in response and pulled out a phone from his pocket.

"Alright Choi." He muttered.

The air around them became awkward, almost tense.

Tae-Moon didn't like where this was heading.

He looked away from Goo and Choi, and out the window- which didn't really present a sight due to the windows being tinted to the max.

The petite boy swallowed the lump that formed in his throat.

Tae-Moon was scared shitless. He felt overwhelmed, over-stimulated, his only desire is to curl up into a ball and sleep for ages. Or maybe crying. Crying sounds nice right about now-

"Who are you?"

The dark haired boy turned his direction to the left.

Upon taking a closer look, he recognized him as the man from the sidewalk. His hair was a lot more softer looking, but also a light, pretty pink color that reflected nicely by the passing street lamp light, and sharp, handsome features.

If Tae-Moon could, his eyes would widen.

This guy... looks like an idol.

A sudden deep pit of horror formed in his stomach.

Is he... part of some trafficking or criminal scam?

I need to get out of here!