15

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Tae-Moon sat at his desk with half lidded eyes as he watched his teacher lecture at the front of the class. He felt drained. To point it felt as if he was dissociating from the very room he is sitting in. The dreams that plagued his subconscious the night before kept flashing before his dark, tired eyes. They were a painful reminder, which caused him to feel distressed and his gut to wrench.

The boy looked down at his slender, pale hands, his sight wavering, becoming hazy.

He can practically see the blood that painted his fingers that night and smell the thick scent of iron and smoke that penetrated the air.

The room suddenly felt hot, very, very hot.

To remain calm, the teen tore his eyes off of his shaking hands and around the room.

The teacher was still lecturing about the topic of fashion trends throughout the years, and students were still either listening or doing something else out of boredom. Tae-Moon felt relieved, he settled his gaze back on the teacher.

His thoughts, however, were still swarming.

 Why would he be worried in the first place? No on in this room knows of Lee Tae-Moon... right? What would he even do? How would he react if he were confronted with accusations of his past? These thoughts caused Tae-Moon to feel anxious.

Him and Mr. Park never spoke of what do.

Does he run away?

That sounds like the logical thing to do, right?

The student's mind became more chaotic.

However, they were soon calmed down by one defining thought.

If anyone knew, rumors would already be spreading by now.

Tae-Moon's heartbeat slowed to a normal pace as he relaxed his tight soldiers.

Yeah, I have nothing to worry about right now. That was years ago, and his name is blocked from the private case! Aish, I need to stop being such a worry-wort-

A hand contacting his shoulder made the teen jump both physically and out of his thoughts.

He whipped his head to side and looked up.

Beside him stood a tall, blond-haired teen. His eyes were shadowed by his hair, and he wore a frown on his pale face. Tae-Moon mirrored his frown and looked down at his shoulder where a hand, decorated with expensive jewelry, rested. Seeing his discomfort, the male retracted his hand and nodded towards the door. Tae-Moon swept his eyes to that direction.

He felt his face grow hot in embarrassment. Their classmates were already leaving, along with their teacher, for lunch. 

It's that time already?! Damn it, Tae-Moon-!

Before the short teen can continue his thoughts, the unknown student turned away and walked towards the wooden, sliding door. He followed the other with a half-lidded gaze and curious eyes. Tae-Moon expected him to walk out of the classroom. However, he did the complete opposite of that. The blond turned around and waved his hand to follow him, a pretty smile gracing his pink tinted lips. The sitting teen raised a brow as his thought swam.

Does he want me to come with him to lunch? But Mr. Park said I can't talk to anyone... I already made the same mistake of doing so with Vasco.

Tae-Moon curved his frown into a soft smile. He realized what he must do.

"Go on ahead... I need to go do something?" The dark-haired boy's statement wasn't believed by the other, because he quirked his head to the side and presented him a small frown. With a soft sigh, Tae-Moon pulled his himself out of his chair. He then walked towards the other and looked up. Even though he still couldn't see his eyes, the petite male's dark pain stayed focus where there should be.

"I shouldn't be for too long. I'll catch up with you."

This time, and surprisingly, Tae-Moon could hear his fellow student's silent words as he smiled back down at him.

"Okay. I'll see you in the cafeteria..."

(っ◔◡◔)っ 🎀💖 1

(っ◔◡◔)っ 🎀💖 1.01𝒌+ 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 90 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔??

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 !! 💖 🎀