49

-

- TAE-MOON -

-

Everything comes with a price; nobody is free from the shackles, which bind us to the law of society. Tae-Moon's time spent out of juvenile detention has taught him this.

It was disheartening to be aware of the life he stands in and lives. The tears that were shed with Mr. Park and the conversations he had with Eugene pushed him to his final conclusion; it has to be him alone, facing his problems.

The teen didn't want any more people to become involved or hurt. He found himself sick to his stomach upon the thought of his friends getting caught in the crossfire.

Would he even be able to recover from such an event? Tae-Moon already had blood on his hands. He wouldn't be able to handle more of it.

"Tae-Moon? Would you like to wear this suit? I heard baggy clothes are in style by Mrs. Yoo, ha."

After his and Mr. Park's moment, their bond had strengthened. Tae-Moon's gaze shifted from the smooth, cream-colored wall and towards his social worker. The old man's expression is one of happiness, his eyes crinkling and wrinkles shining under the bright light.

Currently, they stand in Mr. Park's bedroom, looking through his closet.

The suit in question is black with, at first glance, unnoticeable thin white stripes. It also came with black boots and a white fedora. It looked like something a stereotypical Yakuza member would wear. However, it had charm. The teen's eyes followed the traces of red that were integrated into the cloth.

Tae-Moon smiles and nods. "Yes, we decided to on an old-school theme too." He explains, standing up from the bed to look closely at the suit.

The thoughts he harbored vanished within the air as his mood shifted.

Mr. Park hums and places the outfit in the young male's arms. "Well, there you go, but only you have permission to wear this. I don't know, trust your hooligan friends." He strictly said, chuckling before leading him out of his bedroom and back into the living room.

They await the other members of his group.

Daniel jumps up while Zoe eyes the clothes and shoes with curiosity. Jay is just Jay. smiling and asking about the clothes by tilting his head to the side.

"There you go, kids. Are you all going to the mall now?" Mr. Park asks. Daniel nods. "Yes, sir. We all already have seven outfits just alone from each of us." He explains before bowing quickly. "Thanking you for helping us." Zoe interrupts. She grabs onto Daniel's arm, smiling up at Mr. Park.

Strangely, Tae-Moon's stomach churned. He found himself forced to look away and focus his attention on the eldest of the group. What the hell?

Tae-Moon's social worker chuckled.

"It's no problem, have fun!" Mr. Park then pats Tae-Moon on the back before heading towards the kitchen.

Upon him leaving, Jay stood by Tae-Moon and nodded his hand towards the outfit. The dark-haired teen smiles and shows him the suit. His confusing thoughts fade away when he gazes up at him. He takes notice of a soft glow that rests upon Jay's blonde hair. There laid a silence between the two as he ran his fingers delicately over the fabric.