39.5

☆ Vasco and Jace ☆

The establishment was a sight worth fearing and being awestruck over. The boy's have never seen such a place lavish yet filled with so much crime. It was almost blinding- even when the lights are dim and flashing various neon colors.

They've made their way into the nightclub section.

Crowded sweaty bodies jived and danced the music on the floor as people in masks talked at booths or tables. They grimaced when their gaze fell on some individuals partaking in consuming drugs- lines of white powder all around them and on clothes. The area itself is over-stimulating to the sober eye. Jace sighed a shaky breath and beckoned Vasco to bar. They dressed in natural but expensive brand clothes, which they got from jumping some guests outside.

Vasco hummed and watched the chaotic people with a narrowed gaze. He was the tallest of the two, and held onto his friend's shoulder as to not lose him in such a place.

When they reached the bar, a song by a boy band started to play. The beat is rhythmic while the lyrics are catchy and known by all. Soon, people on the floor sang along to the words.

I'm creeping in your heart babe-

Jace sat in one of the stool seats and called a bartender over. Strangely the guy looks to be about their age. His face is soft and clear of any age or blemishes. A chill ran down the teen's spine. He realizes that Tae-Moon isn't the only victim of this illegal and revolting business.

"What can I get for you guys?" He asked, his voice loud and scratchy sounding- most likely from having to yell over the guests and music. Vasco sat down on a stool next to Jace and pulled out a picture, Tae-Moon's class photo. The architecture student placed it on the counter and gestured to it.

"Seen this guy?"

The waiter chuckled and rolled his eyes. "How many rich friends does he have? Sheesh.."

Jace raised a brow. "Well?" His voice is cold- but a slightly hopeful tone rests upon the words. The bartender sighed and shrugged, taking out a glass before eyeing it absent-mindedly.

"By something and then I'll tell you." The dark haired boy bargains, his soft features holding a stern look. Vasco thinned his lips. He didn't want to put any money into this establishment. However, if it's in order to save Tae-Moon...

He fisted out some won currency and put it on the marble countertop.

"I'll get a milk and him a lemonade." Vasco said. His eyes are narrowed and fiery, gazing into the other male's seriously. A smile stretched along the waiter's lips.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

Jace and Vasco were left to themselves as he gave the order to an older bartender. They watched the dance floor below, exhaustion slowly seeping onto their faces as time moves along. It'd most likely innthe early hours of the day now.

However, they couldn't even tell.

The club had no windows and clocks. It seem as if time didn't exist in such a place- just like the law. It freaked them out- to see so much drugs and alcohol in one place. Their skin crawled and goosebumps danced along their skin. They are not supposed to be here. The two teens, barely into the first year of high-school, didn't belong in this place.

People in masks, dancing like raving zombies, drinking excessively, and doing drugs was something straight out of either an action or horror film. Some guests that passed or sat by them had a white powder stuck in their mustaches or under their noses. Those individuals- despite being higher than the clouds above- looked brain dead. They just slumped over and dazed off, their eyes hollow and dull looking and shades of red.