18

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Tae-Moon awakened with a tired, long groan. He sat up slowly, his eyes still remaining close. The boy tried to open them, but it hurt to do so. A whimper left his chapped, bloodied lips upon remembering why his body and face ached.

Doo Lee... he beat the shit out of me...

Tae-Moon, with a large force, opened his eyes. He needed to know where he is, and what had happened to him when he passed out.

When he opened them, however, he still couldn't piece together his surroundings. Everything was a hazy blur. Every flash of light that passed his eyes made him flinch and turn away.

"Where am I...? Those sound likes cars?" The short boy muttered, tears building in his eyes upon hearing the sound of motor vehicles flying past him. He also caught wind of the voices that flew around him, they were so distant to the point he couldn't make out what they were saying.

He felt the earth around him, still trying to make since of where he is.

Because obviously he isn't at school anymore.

The ground is cool and rough, it reminded him of cement. Is he in alleyway? That would also explain the voices and cars.

The thought of being in a place he has knowledge of, causes more tears to spill from Tae-Moon's swollen eyes.

He wanted to cry out for Mr. Park, he want him to come save him, to hold him tight and say comforting things.

...

Like a father would to his injured son.

The sorrow from knowing him and Mr. Park will never have that kind of relationship made his heart ache.

Mr. Park will not come save him.

And when he does see him, the older man would most likely blame him for his injuries.

Even with all that in mind, Tae-Moon knew what he had to do.

He had try his best to go home.

So with a shaky breath, he forced himself up by using the wall behind him.

Another groan slipped out upon feeling his body ache even more. He felt heavy, as if he weighed more than what he did.

Just how bad did those guys beat me up?

Tae-Moon huffed, but continued on. He limped towards where he heard the cars and people, grasping onto walls and trashcan to haul himself further. Once he reached the entrance of the street, the dark-haired boy grasped tightly onto the wall.

He looked around. Even though his vision was a blurry mess, Tae-Moon could still, sort of, make out the area around him.

He stood on a sidewalk, on one of the most busiest streets of down town Seoul.

Tae-Moon almost wanted to puke.

The neon lights that were all over the place caused him to feel sick, almost as the world around him is spinning.

With a suppressed gag, the teen began his journey down the side walk.

Once an older couple came into his line of vision, he turned around tugged on the man's sleeve. He couldn't make out all his facial features-

Except for his expression.

It was painted with disgust.

"What do you want?" He snapped, trying to walk away.

However, Tae-Moon only gripped harder.

I need to get home.

"Please sir, I don't k-know w-where I am. Can I please use your phone to call my dad?" He asked softly, his tone pleading and wavering by the second. The man only scoffed and forced his sleeve out of Tae-Moon's hands.

"Leave us the hell alone you troublesome brat."

With that, he and the women left.

Tae-Moon tried to gain help from many other people.

However, they all did the same thing.

Looked at him as if he is the problem.

When in reality, he did nothing wrong.

The unfairness of the situation caused the pale teen to grind his teeth.

At this point, time had passed.

The streets were becoming quieter.

Tae-Moon was loosing hope.