32

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

When the pale teen had finished his bath and dried off, he stood in front of his foggy mirror. His sore body glistened under the bright lights of the bathroom, the small droplets of water that were still present shining lightly. Tae-Moon wiped the fog off of the glass and stared silently into his reflection.

What he saw tore his soul apart.

The boy gazed at a coward, a failure.

Yes, he had became stronger and could defend himself against the likes of Doo Lee. He was still short, but at least he gained some muscle and became lean. But Dagyum and his friends were a whole other ball park. They are skilled and have physiques sculpted practically by God himself. Tae-Moon is weak against them, powerless.

The marks on his skin is the mere proof of that.

Littered across his hips are harsh bruises, the flesh purple and a gross yellow color. His wrists were light in comparison with light purple shades and pink splotches dabbled on the most bony of parts.

Even though these stood out, nothing would come close in the slightest to the bruises on his neck and face.

Tae-Moon forced his gaze away and bit his lip before changing into a fresh graphic, baggy shirt, black gym shorts, and white socks. He then slipped on his house shoes and put his dirty clothes and towel in the hamper designated for them.

After brushing his teeth, doing his hair, and putting on a face moisturizer, the boy pulled out some hidden makeup he was given.

It took a while to figure out how to apply everything, but eventually he got the hang of it.

When he was done, gone now were the nasty marks left from Goo's hands.

Tae-Moon smiled softly, admiring his handwork with pride.

"Looks good as new..." He whispered before hiding the items once more down behind some clutter in the cabinets.

Now all he had to do was wait to be picked up.

While doing so, though, he relaxed in the living room- becoming comfortable on the plush cushions as he thought over again what happened the night before...

...

"Tae-Moon...?"

The dark haired male turned around and hesitantly retracted his hands from the cool glass.

Goo and Gun stood at the table, clearly engaged in a game of competitive pool. On the other hand, Dagyum sat comfortably on one of the couches. The dim led lights shined brilliantly on the man. His handsome features were greatly defined by the shadows and light casted onto his fast- perfectly contrasting and blending. His skin looked dewy and pale, and lips and hair pink as the cherry blossoms that grow in the Spring.

To Tae-Moon, he was beautiful- but also dangerous. For in his eyes lied the true nature of the man. His eyes are dark and hold a threatening glint to them- he is not who he presents himself to be.

Of course the boy new that he was more than just a celebrity, giving the circumstances he finds himself in.

There is obviously some sort of business that's hidden by the public and/or police.

But what is still baffling is why Dagyum intrigued by Tae-Moon? What is so special about an ex criminal...?

Tae-Moon refocused his vision and mind. The man raised a brow and patted the seat beside him, a soft smile on his face.

Clenching his teeth, the dark haired male made his way to him and sat down where he gestured him too.

The air felt awkward and tense- neither saying a word as they watch Goo and Gun play pool. Tae-Moon observed how each man played. He found himself interested by how obvious but all at the same time inconspicuous their methods are. Goo has more of an outgoing and vibrant persona- while Gun was reserved and serious. Both men holding only one trait- the art of intimidation...

While playing pool Goo became a more serious but still ever-so chatty person as Gun was more laid back and seemed confident in each play he did.

Damn... when did I become so observant...?

Scratch that- I guess juvie does that-

"Who do you think will win?" Dagyum's deep and soothing voice asked softly. Tae-Moon shrugged. "Perhaps Gun." He answered nonchalantly, his heart beating rapidly in his chest from how close he was to the pink haired man.

A small chuckle emitted from the male beside him.

"Perhaps..."

They continued to watch the game. But as the night went on, the more Tae-Moon was becoming nervous. He had no idea what time it was and how long he'd been there for. His fingers trembled slightly, which he tried to hide by clasping his hands together.

He flinched when a hand touched his chin.

"Dear, allow me to see your face." Dagyum asked, his voice still soft and tone kind. Tae-Moon hummed and turned to him- his skin flushing slightly when he looked up and made eye contact with the man.

The idol examined the teen's features, his eyes narrowing when he caught sight of the bruises and choking marks left by Goo.

With his other hand, he ran his slender fingers delicately across the boy's neck and up to his cheek.

"I'm sorry this happened... would you like me to give you some make up? To cover it up?" Dagyum proposed as he gazed into the shorter male's dark eyes with a look of sympathy and kindness.

The teen felt thrown off his sudden change in attitude. His skin crawled and flushed further as his mind felt dizzy.

Unable to speak, all Tae-Moon did was nod.

...

A knock at the door brought him out of his thoughts.

With shaky legs and an anxious expression, the boy made his way to the front door and opened it with trembling fingers.

The sight before him shocked him.

ayoooo another chapter >:)

I low key feel like too much is going on, so I'm going to try to tone down the dramatics. This ff be feeling like a Riverdale series 💀💀💀

Anygay- Happy 4th of July, Merry Christmas- I hope you liked this chapter ;)

It's been a whole 2 months since I have read the Webtoon so I was just taking a guess and character analysis with how they play pool lmao.

Anygay-

Ciao :>

~moon babe