13

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

    Soon after he was done eating, Tae-Moon worked around the house, completing the daily chores he was tasked to do by Mr. Park.

He first cleaned the bathroom, putting on a pair of gloves meant for the bathroom before he wiped down the counter tops and around the toilet, and then swept and mopped. He then put the gloves away and focued on the laundry, the washing machine and dryer conveniently located in the same room.

The boy took the clothes that were in his dirty clothes basket and put them in the white colored machine. He opened a orange capped, yellow bottle and poured a small amount of blue, good smelling soap onto the clothing materials after measuring the amount needed with the lid.

After starting the first load, Tae-Moon went down stairs and cleaned the living room and dining room, leaving the kitchen for last.

When he finished the last chore, the dishes, the boy refocused back on his clothes.

He walked up the stairs once more and entered into the bathroom, washing and drying his hands before be touched the clothes after cleaning with chemicals.

He placed the medium sized load into the dryer, giving a soft sigh as he trekked back to his roo.

Now that he has nothing left to do, Tae-Moon let his shoes fall off his feet and threw the covers over his small form.

The dark haired boy looked out upon his window, his eyes slightly glazing over the sights he saw.
Since the sun was now beginning to set, there were still people of all ages hanging out at the community park down below.

Seeing the smiles from up above in a dark room, made Tae-Moon feel very, very alone.

Mr. Park was much of a talkative person. He mostly shut himself in his office, only talking to the boy when it was for his basic needs; do you need new clothes? What do you want to eat, drink, ect?

Oh- wait.

He also talked to him only if it were to go over the rules and to interrogate him to see if he's talked to anyone.

Tears gathered in his eyes.

He wished he could have a more personal connection with the other.
A how was your day? Would be sufficient enough- nothing more.

Alas, he would never have that.

Even after the boy becomes a legal adult and moves out of the man's apartment.

The thought of being alone forever sent made Tae-Moon's heart clench, his stomach swarming with a wave of sickness as his throat tightened. Salty tears slid down his face. His cheeks and nose became pink and stained from them. He choked back the sobs that threatened to slip out and fill the atmosphere.

Since he's also been out of juvie, the teen has become both disconnected with his feelings and emotional.

It was a confusing mess that would usually lead Tae-Moon into a dizzy haze.

Do I even deserve kind words, and intimate exchanges?