07

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

    With those final thoughts, Tae-Moon planted his feet firmly on the ground and jumped back. He barely had avoided Zack's harsh punch. As he was about to dodge another flying fist, the short boy was taken off guard by the sudden, and harsh punches that started to rain down on him. However, he was nimble on his feet and light with his actions. Therefore, Tae-Moon was able to narrowly escape the other's wrath. 

His action sent Zack into an anger-induced frenzy. The taller male gnashed his teeth and became harsher.  Tae-Moon bit his lip as sweat ran in little streams down the sides of his head. He was beginning to worry. This guy was fast, sharp, and brutal. He gave everything in each punch- and that terrified the boy. He could see the oncoming punches, but that still wasn't enough.

Tae-Moon's energy was starting to deplete. 

The crowd around them gasped and chanted, their cheers egging the fight between the two on even more.

Tae-Moon tried to ignore them, but upon seeing the gang leader from earlier standing up- he became distracted. This unfortunately allowed him to be taken advantage of.

The slicked back haired teen's punches connected to his body, once again making the boy fly back.

Shit... He thought to himself, holding his chest as a searing pain spread throughout his body. He placed a shaky hand on the ground as he tried to push himself up. However, the other didn't give him any time to compose himself.

Tae-Moon's thick, black hair was gripped tightly as he was forcefully pulled up a little. He gnashed his teeth in pain and annoyance. He looked up and locked eyes with the other's, his dark pair widening upon seeing their faces were a short distance away from each other.

"My name is Zack Lee. Remember that." He whispered, his sharp eyes glaring into his. Zack then brought up his other hand, clenching into a fist. Tae-Moon's mind was swarmed with chaotic thoughts- am I really about to allow him to beat the shit out me?!

Time seemed to have stopped as he watched Zack pull back his fist.

An idea came to mind.

Tae-Moon smirked and nodded, grabbing tightly onto his blazer. "Yeah, and remember this." He then brought his head up. However, before he could deliver his concussion-inducing head smash, someone had grabbed and pulled him back. 

The petite boy looked up with wide eyes at the male behind him.

There, stood the gang leader.

Tae-Moon, even though he was confused as to why the teen decided to save him, smiled at him softly. He had just unknowingly prevented the shorter student from entering a fight.

"Thank you..." He said, his tone a soft whisper.

The leader nodded and let go of him, walking away from the grateful boy.  

With that, the fight was over.

Zack stood with a furious gaze, watching the teen who helped Tae-Moon as his lackeys came to his side.

The petite male looked away. He huffed and sat at a random, empty table that was close by. Tae-Moon felt lightheaded, even though he didn't fight the other. It deeply confused him.

Why... Why do I feel this way? Am I anxious? Or just hungry?

Now, all Tae-Moon wanted to do was take a nap.