12

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

    "-Ah, Tae-Moon, there you are. I was calling out for you."

Flinching slightly in surprise, Tae-Moon spun around and gave a sheepish smile. "Oh, sorry sir." He replied. Mr. Park raised a brow once he realized the teen hasn't started on his homework.

"Did you have a run in with anyone?" He interrogated, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wooden, door frame. The younger male's body grew hot.

Do I tell him? I'm already keeping what happened with Zack a secret...

I hate withholding so much from Mr. Park...

But what can hurt if I do it one more time?

Tae-Moon gave his elder a fake, confused look. "No, I was just looking at in the refrigerator."

The man gave a dry chuckle and nodded, excepting his lie. "Ah, you're hungry? I'll go order take out." He said, leaving the boy to change into comfy clothes and do his homework.

"That sounds good, can we have that new Japanese inspired fast food joint we ate at the other day?" Tae-Moon called out, closing the door so he can begin to undress.

He first settled his backpack down on his desk. Then he put his uniform and white socks in a dirty clothes basket near the door, and took out black, jersey shorts and a large, BlackPink shirt.

After getting out of Juvie, Tae-Moon fell into the deep rabbit hole of kpop.

Once he was finished changing, the short male put on his white, bunny designed house slippers.

With a soft sigh, he sat down on his chair and began to do his homework, taking out a laptop and thick, black journal from one of the drawers the desk has.

The boy researched about fashion and the famous icons linked to the subject on the living room's computer. He wrote down possibly useful information; when certain brands grew to fame, fashion movements and trends throughout the years, famous models and designers, well known and worn brands, and he also added in sketches of models and clothing he liked. While he was doing this, Mr. Park had come in and stood over him like a hawk, watching his every movement. It was awkward... to say the least.

However, the petite teen didn't let his social worker's piercing eyes bother him. He was used to it, and making a fuss about it wouldn't make the situation better. So, Tae-Moon kept his mouth shut as he shut off the computer and put away the thick, black journal he was writing on in his backpack.

"Yes, Mr. Park?" He asked as he stood up from his chair. The elder gave a small smile and nodded to where the dining room is located. "Dinner's here." The boy's eyes grew wide with happiness.

Finally! After having that whole moment with Zack, I wasn't able to go and grab another lunch!

The dark haired followed after the older man, walking down the stairs and turning a right into the dining room with a hasty pace.

Once in there, the two plopped into opposing seats. " I ordered what you got last time; fried rice with grilled vegetables, steak, shrimp, and chicken. Oh, I also got us a little desert they offered for a limited time. It's 'American' inspired, a strawberry shortcake.

Damn..

Tae-Moon's eyes lit with delight as his mouth watered. He smiled at him and said a gratitude filled thank you before he begin to eat his food.