35

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Gross and disturbed is what Tae-Moon felt for the next day.

Of course he had a hunch that the trio were affiliated with some shady businesses. However, never in his duration of working, did he conjure a theory of illegal drug, gambling, alcohol, and trafficking practices.

So the teen sat with a blank face throughout school, demanding the same questions over and over in his head.

Why? Why did they let that happen? Why... are they involving me?

In some way he felt betrayed. It was as if he was sent off to the wolves to defend himself- with nothing but a good-for-nothing stick. Tae-Moon skipped lunch to puke his breakfast and what is still in his system.

He did this for the rest of the school day.

The reality and consequences if anyone found out scared him.

The dark haired boy can be easily sent off to juvie or prison if they found a trace of the alcohol and drugs in a test. Fear gripped his heart, keeping a tight hold until Tae-Moon can puke one more time.

When the final bell rang, signaling the day has come to an end, he ran off the bathroom and emptied more of the substances from his stomach.

Tears stung his eyes and flushed cheeks, his breaths hurried and sounding of whimpers when his voice would crack.

I FUCKING HATE THIS, I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

Tae-Moon cried, anger boiling in the intermost part of himself. He could break things at this moment, completely loose his calm. But the teen couldn't do that.

No, he had to keep a cleared head.

The boy groaned and flushed the evidence, getting out of the stall to brush his teeth with the tooth brush and paste that he brought with him just in case. After he was done, he threw the items away- deciding to buy some new ones.

As Tae-Moon gathered himself and fixed his blazer, the bathroom door opened.

It's Vasco.

Within a second, he's enveloped in a tight hug.

"Tell me what's going on..."

He whispered. The taller male's voice is deep, holding a sincere and worried tone as he ran his fingers through the other's dark hair.

Tae-Moon sighed, but hugged his friend back.

"It's nothing...-"

"No, it's not. If you can't tell me all now, that's okay. But I can't end this day knowing I wasn't there for you..." He spoke.

"Vasco, I.., it's nothing..." The teen stopped himself from breaking down, now scared that his dearest friend will become involved with such dangerous people.

He couldn't allow that.

So he just let him go and walked off.

Unbeknownst to Tae-Moon, Vasco was about to do some digging.