40

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Goo had to get his whole jaw wired shut, according to Dagyum.

Tae-Moon felt giddy knowing that knowledge. He stared at his phone screen with a proud expression. The bright light emitting from the screen had shone just how satisfied he is; from the way his lips curled into a soft smile, eyes narrowed and half-lidded to his eyebrow raised into a playful 'oh really?' look.

The boy recieved the news upon telling the pink-haired man over text that he quits.

It's been five days since the 'incident'. Tae-Moon is still heavily injured. His face is slightly bruised and his bottom lip is busted. He treated all his wounds, not once calling Mr. Park and begging him to come home to save.

It's not like he could do much. He's an old man, too tired but ever still stubborn and stern. The boy also doesn't want him getting involved with obvious elitist gangsters. His stomach churns at the thought of him becoming injured. Mr. Park is the only one there for him. Despite being slightly apathetic and cynical, he still taught Tae-Moon how to adapt to society and at least defend himself against the likes of Doo Lee.

However, Doo Lee is no longer a threat.

There's much bigger fish in the pond now.

For now, though, it seems like he's evaded them.

Screw those guys, I will never go through that again..

He told himself, putting his phone onto the bathroom counter hefore he washed his face and put some moisturizer on. The morning is early and dark, the apartment cold and silent. His social worker is out of town, his return unknown. All he did is give the teen physical cash and a card.

He didn't expect no more or less, accepting the items with respect and gratitude.

After brushing his teeth, Tae-Moon stared into the mirror. The teen sighed and shook his head. I thought I was becoming stronger... it's as if I'm on a square one though... His thoughts are jumbled and slightly laced with insecurity.

He stands at 5'9 and weighs 155 pounds, with a lean stature and slight muscles in his arms, shoulders, and legs. Tae-Moon desires to become stronger and faster, to able to take revenge on Goo and Gun.

These men had no right or reason to beat the teen like they did, that night reminded him of his life in Juvie. When the gaurds would harass people and the stronger kids beat down on others.

A flame had ignited deep within the dark haired male. No more will he be pushed around, bullied, and harassed. He isn't the petite, harmless, and niave kid he once was. Being soft has caused all these issues and problems in the first place.

Tae-Moon put on his uniform, white socks, and white air force shoes. He then styled his long hair and put on a blue, fuzzy sweater. The air is much colder now that October is nearing to an end. Some days the ground is even frozen with the morning dew. He couldn't put on his glasses, since they broke during the fight.

Mr. Park is going to kill me...

The teen inwardly groaned before heading downstairs and making his lunch.

He decided on packing a small bag of chips, an apple, Bibimbap, and juice. For the finishing touch he threw in a mini bag of gummy bears and his chop sticks. When he was done, Tae-Moon closed the lunchbox and put it in his backpack. He then turned out the lights, locked up the apartment, and headed to school.