Interlude

Vasco ☆

To Euntae Lee,Tae-Moon is like a rubik's cube. The architecture student found the other to be both complex and mysterious. Most of time, he's shy and kind- the only person other than Jace who is willing to be patient with him. Sometimes he's bold. Tae-Moon is prideful, no more does he withhold his annoyance towards Doo Lee and his goons.

Vasco can see that his friend is becoming stronger. He's not short and petite as he used to be. Now he's lean, fit, taller. The teen respects his training, finding it relatable with his own past.

Pasts....

The dark haired male has also come to a striking realization, more-so of a question really.

What is Tae-Moon's story?

Now, Vasco isn't much of a bright thinker (as seen with how many times the creator likes to use his lack of intelligence as a punch line-). So he had to get the smartest person he knows to analyze this case with him...

Detective Jacedaichi, also known as his dearest friend Jace. He's helped Vasco in many ways. However, the most notably being when he found the truth of the Missing Wallet Case.

Therfore, after departing from the obviously troubled Tae-Moon, Vasco met up with him to discuss their newest case.

Tbh I'm going to write Vasco to be a little bit more smarter. Of course, keeping his silly moments.

Shorter update, yeye it be like that.

I'll try not starve you all of chapters like before. Oof I can't belive I went over 2 months. Sorry pal gals.

Anyway-

Thank you all so much for the support! I appreciate all the comments, votes, and reads this fanfiction has received!

I'm still ever so surprised, I never expected for I'm Not Cool to reach such heights <333 🩷🩷

Merry Christmas, Happy Mother's Day, and remember to floss, brush, and rinse. Oh and wear your retainers, guys. Dental work ain't cheap 🤍🩷

~moon_babe