31

☆ Lee Tae-Moon ☆

Sweaty and tired is all what Tae-Moon felt as he slipped deeper and deeper into his bathroom tub, which resulted in the hot, steamy water splashing against his body. Upon closing his sore and blood-shot eyes, moments of what happened at that Plaza flashed before him. It causes his heart to beat rapidly and his pale skin to flush further.

The boy let out a deep sigh and let his mind wander back to the events...

"Isn't it great?" Goo asked. A smirk had formed on his lips. The teen could only nod and stare in awe. The first floor was a dining hall. A grand restaurant that has tall ceilings and pillars, blinding chandeliers, nicely dressed staff, and flashy- but ever-so classy customers.

In the middle of it all, opposite of the entrance, was the check in counter. Antique and vintage looking paintings hung on the wall behind the clerk's, which shone perfectly under the light.

Upon arriving to the counter, a woman with a tight-nit bun and black blouse smiled sweetly at Goo. The blonde smiled back and began conversating with her.

Tae-Moon ignored them and decided to keep looking around.

He saw many high class individuals laughing and joking as they dined, clinging glasses of bubbly who-knows-what and cheering. He took in every detail of the hall, amazed at how modern it was but all at the same time the decor has a 20th century twist.

It was all fantastical to the boy, breathtaking even.

"-Now here is the boy I was talking about, Lee Tae-Moon."

Upon hearing his name, he turned back around.

The lady gave a tight smile and nodded.

"Ah, hello! Welcome to the Golden Plaza, Seoul's greatest dining and lodging establishment. You'll be our newest waiter and will start on Monday at five p.m to ten p m. Your work hours training will be told ans taught by your team leader, Mr. Choi! Come back tomorrow at one p.m. to get your uniform. Any questions?" She finished.

Tae-Moon shook his head no. "No, thank you for this opportunity." He said softly, bowing quickly. Goo chuckled and pat his back.

"Alright, thank you Miss Young, we'll go visit now with Mr. Kang." She hummed and said a kind farewell as the two walked off and around the counter.

On the other side, was settled a glass elevator- as well stood Dagyum and Gun. The boy's skin crawled at the sight of the two. Tae-Moon, even though he knows that Goo is as worse as them, ducked behind the blonde.

Gun scoffed at his attempts- but fortunately chose to not pay any mind to the frightened, young student. On the other hand, Dagyum did just that.

He walked around Goo in a steady, confident pace and settled a hand on his shoulder. Tae-Moon flinched and tilted his head up, his posture still slouched as he looked at him with wide eyes. The pink haired man's eye brows forwarded after he scanned the soft features of his face.

As he held up a hand to touch the bruised and still numb skin, the elevator rang with a squeaky ping!

Dagyum slit his eyes, but retracted his hand to lead the group.

...

After arriving to the top floor and walking down a wide and glamorous hallway, Tae-Moon found himself and the others in a large penthouse.

The home was the complete opposite of the ground floor. Yes, classy, but it had a modern design instead.

The boy walked with a slow pace as he followed the men. He was ultimately lead into a second living room, which had more familiar objects in it; a mini bar with stools, t.v., pool table, hot tub, two couches, and a glass coffee table. The lights were also a different color: a pretty but dim magenta hue. They shone darkly and caused the room to accept light from any outside source. That being the blinding skyscrapers,  buildings, and busy streets.

The room shocked him, the student had never seen anything like this before.

He grew curious of what the city below them looked like. There tall glass windows that stretch all the way to the top and are placed adjacent to one other due to being a corner room. So after spotting them, Tae-Moon walked towards the one closest to the door and on the opposite side of it, the right window.

He placed his hands on the glass lightly and looked down.

His eyes widened at the sight.

We are so... high up...

Tae-Moon felt like a King at first... but slowly that thought turned into something somber. Given his situation and what lies in store for him, the boy felt like a pretty thing in a glass cage. A prisoner in such a glamouras world that he had no business treading into...

Oh how fate works...

It made his legs feel like jello and nerves to spike in anxiety. The teen watched as cars, pedestrians, pets, ect. went about, they looked like ants from where he stood.

Swallowing sharply, he scanned the city skyline.

Other than the smog, the night was quite pretty.

Some stars were painted here and there as clouds dance across and compacted in certain areas. The moon was the center of it all though. It shine brilliantly and bright, casting its light upon his face.

Tae-Moon's peaceful observation was broken when someone called out his name.

"Tae-Moon...?"

I'M ALIVE

I'M ALIVE

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOW!

ANYWAY HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, IM RN WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE.

I'M NGL, THE SPIDERMAN MOVIE FUELED MY WILL TO LIVE- ALONG WITH MY RELIGION OF COURSE

(Sheessshhh Miguel so fine idc if he was tweaking in the movie :> 🕷🕸🫦)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

I have been working on my writing, so hopefully the next chapter will be more descent. I had totally forgot to publish this chapter- but that's okay. ITS HERE NOW :D

I was only gone for a couple of days (a month-)

Ciao~ :)

~moon babe 🩷🫶🏽