The handsome devil

Melissa POV:

Very early in the morning, a burning smell scattered all over our small house.

I rush half dressed to the kitchen as I watch the toast totally burning!

"oh my goodness Melissa!" mom exclaims.

I sigh as I throw the toast in the bin.

"I'm sorry mother, I was absent minded."

"are you going today?" my mom asks while sitting on an arm chair.

"yes, you know i need to find a job...i just can't sit here and do nothing without helping you and father." I sigh as my mom just looks at me.

Well...

I'm Melissa, and my life is just something else...

To begin with, I lost my twin sister Lisa. Hey I'm not saying she's dead, she was taken away from me after I got sick.

After that, I didn't hear from her...twenty years have passed and still nothing.

I always wonder how she has been, I miss her so much!

I really do.

In addition, my parents struggle to keep me alive. I mean it's very difficult for my dad to find a nice job with a good salary.

Furthermore, I can't find a job either.

Which is not good.

I badly want to help mom and dad however, it doesn't happen.

It's like experiencing hell on earth.

I walk to my room and finish dressing up.

I walk outside to call a taxi...

Suddenly, a sports car appeared recklessly in front of me, before the the driver could stop it...the car already hit me.

I fall on the ground and screamed due to the pain in my leg.

A tall muscular guy comes out of the car and stands in front of me.

To my surprise, he pulls out some cash from his wallet and directly throw the cash on my face.

"here is enough cash to treat yourself." the guy speaks in a very rough way as if I was a trash can.

No one has ever insulted me like that before.

I checked him from head to toe then stood up ignoring all the pain in my leg.

I notice that he is dressed in a branded suit and his face...

Look I'm just being honest, remember I do not lie.

His face?

Handsome is obviously less for him.

I mean it!

But despite his appearance, I was astonished at his horrible behavior.

He was responsible for hurting me yet he is having no guilt, he is totally a jerk!

"excuse me Mr, you owe me an apology." I say, throwing him a fake smile.

"apology?! You were acting like a blind fool and you expect me to apologize, are you dumb?!" he raises an eyebrow.

This man is really stupid and arrogant.

I collect the cash from the ground and puts in his hands.

"well then I think those people who are so arrogant like you mister are the ones called dumb! I don't need your money."