Gold Digger

Lisa's POV :

"I AM HER BOYFRIEND." he had claimed.

When I turn my head, Josh is standing behind me. His eyes are fixed on me, I narrow my eyes as he smirks.

"who are you? And how dare you ruin my date like this?" Ethan asks Joshua.

Date?

"I just said I'm her boyfriend and how dare you take my woman on a date without my knowledge?"

My woman?

As in his woman? Me?

"come sweetheart, let's go." Joshua offers his hand and I just look at him in disbelief.

I know I should be ignoring Joshua right now but I don't want to be here with Ethan anymore and I don't want him to have force hopes.

I glare at Joshua as I take his hand and he smirks even more.

You haven't won, Joshua.

The moment our hands intertwines, shivers run down my spine and I feel nervous.

I still have these stupid feelings for this idiot who's holding my hand right now.

Once we're outside, I remove my hand from his as I shoot him a death glare.

"what? I just saved you from your boyfriend, at least smile for me."

I laugh sarcastically, "are you okay?"

"yes, I'm perfectly fine sweetheart."

"you're not okay, you didn't save me from anything and I don't even need your help." I snap.

"sure." he scoffs.

What am I doing? I shouldn't even be talking to him.

I turn around and start walking away. Of course he stops me with his hand pulling my arm.

"can we please talk like normal people for once?"

"we? I don't have anything to about with you. Got it?" I say to him, trying to remove my arm from his tight grip.

"but I do and I want to talk about it now."

"just let go of me, don't touch me ever again or i'll-" I begin but he cuts me.

"you'll call your boyfriend? And should I remind you that I've touched you everywhere, not just your arm but even-"

"keep quiet!"

"what? Remembering something?" he asks, winking at me.

"you think I even have time to remember about my worst experience?" I giggle and his face changes.

"what do you mean by that?" he asks, raising his eyebrow.

"stop acting like you can't remember anything." it's now my turn to smirk devilishly.

"shut up!"

"I'm not talking-"

"I said keep quiet, Trina."

"you didn't say keep quiet, you told me to shut up."

It feels so nice to see him like this. He's so frustrated, I can see it.

At least I know that I can make him feel this way.

He keeps pacing back and forth and I can't help but watch him while I laugh like I'll never laugh again.

"Trina, I'm politely asking you to listen to me-"

"I hate you." I scoff.

"I don't LOVE you either." he fires back and I feel a knife in my heart again.