What you wanted

Lisa's POV:

The day is finally here for me to make everything right again. Right now I don't even know if I should be happy or sad.

Well I am happy really, that I'm going to meet my family and I'll apologize to them. And then I'm also sad because of Joshua.

I don't know if he wasn't lying or if he was. I want to believe everything he said and then be his girlfriend again, but I just can't. And I don't know why.

I have decided to visit my family in the evening after my meeting with a makeup brand that wants me to be their brand ambassador.

I feel sick today, maybe because I barely had any sleep last night. Everything is just stressing me out.

I look away from the computer and take a sip from my black coffee. The door slams open as Kelvin walks in.

"You should learn to knock, this is my office and not your house." I snap.

"Good morning." He says in a sweet tone and I feel guilty for snapping at him.

"Uh.. morning."

"I have some bad news." He says.

"They no longer wants me to be their ambassador?" I ask, not bothered.

"No." He sighs.

"Then tell me."

"Jake just informed me that Melissa's.. your parents were involved in an accident yesterday."

"What? How are they now? Are they doing alright?"

"No, they both passed away." He says as he lowers his head to avoid my eyes.

This is a joke.

No, it can't be true.

I mean, I was supposed to meet them today and apologize for my mistakes, right?

"Kelvin, you know I'm not a fan of jokes." I say to him, my heart already aching.

"It's the truth." He answers.

I feel hopeless, as if someone just split my already broken heart into smaller pieces.

Tears blurs my vision as I struggle to stand up from the chair. I grab my phone and take slow steps toward the door.

My legs are so weak that I feel myself trembling.

"Do you want me to come with you?!" I hear Kelvin's voice from behind and I fail to open my mouth.

How could they do this to me? Just when I wanted to spend more time with them, then they went on and punished me like this.

My chest burns and I almost lose my balance as the elevator opens and I walk out of the building.

Just thinking about Mom and Dad not being with me.. not being with Melissa anymore makes me lose all the little hope I had.

My head is spinning so bad and it hurts. I feel so weak that anytime I could faint. And maybe even follow my baby and my parents.

My breathe keeps hitching and I cry out in pain as I sit in my car. Maybe I should call Ben, my driver because I really don't think I'm going to manage.

I start driving and pull out of the parking lot. I don't know what I should do. I don't know where I should go. All I know is that I need to see their faces, to see if it's really true.

Why have they left Melissa? And me?

Well, I don't really think they considered me as their own after what I did.