Been the lucky one

Lisa's POV:

"You're my sunshine.. my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are blue..~"

What the hell?

I am being awaken by the most annoying voice ever!

Lea is standing across my bed with her eyes closed, singing like she'll never sing again.

"Lea?!" I stop her before my headache worsens.

She jumps and stops singing, "yes Miss Trina?"

"Why were you singing early in the morning like that? You almost gave me a heart attack." I say, massaging my temples.

"I was singing because of the baby! Since you were sleeping, I wanted to make it sleep too."

Has she never been to school or what?

"You can leave, bring my breakfast here."

"Sure ma'am. You make me happy!!~'' her high pitched voice is now heard in the entire house I guess.

Last night I stayed up for hours just to control everything that Sam is happily messing.

I don't know how I'm going to get rid of her. She's so annoying.

Max is a good guy. After work, he took me out for dinner and I'm glad he did that actually.

He kept on complementing me the entire ride, and that makes me question myself...

Why am I still in love with Joshua?

I'm doing everything I can to forget about him. But no. I always end thinking and missing him more.

Why can't I fall in love with Max instead?

Max is sweet, he always says sweet things to make me smile. He always makes me laugh.

However, Joshua is something else. I'm always happy when I'm with him. He is the first guy to make me cry.

We always argue, he always disapproves with everything I decide to do.

Yet I still love him.

I love him so much.

Why can't he be like Max?

Getting up from my bed, I walk into the bathroom to have a cold shower.

I blow dry my hair before putting on Royal purple pants and a black long sleeved shirt as I slide into my sandals.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs where I find my parents having a conversation with Dr Charity.

Are we not done talking about me aborting the only thing that makes me happy?

"Here she is." Mom announces.

"Doctor? What are you doing here?" I ask calmly.

"I came to check up on you Trina."

"Oh. We can go to my room?"

"No, you can sit her. It was be long."

...

"What's wrong Trina?" The doctor asks, after doing my check up.

"What?" I tilt my head a bit.

"I told you to stop stressing yourself." She states. "What is stressing you?"

"How to do about that thing of course." Mom answers as she sits next to me and takes my left hand in hers. "Trina, this is the last chance I'm giving you. Before everyone finds out about your pregnancy, get rid of it. Don't you ever think about our image? Our reputation?"