Her Home part 2

Melissa's POV:

As I pace back and forth in my room, I can't help but become more and more worried about Adrian. Who knows what he's doing right now, where he is and how he's handling the situation.

I hope and pray that he doesn't do anything to worsen our current situation.

I tried calling him several times but he didn't answer any of my calls. Maybe I should go and look for him. But where would I even find him? I feel so stupid.

A knock on the door breaks me from the stressful thoughts, I open the door to find Nina.

"Nina.. is everything okay?" I ask her.

"Yes. There's someone looking for you, I told her to wait for you in the living room." she says.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

I make my way down the stairs and I'm surprised to find Trina in the living room.

"Lisa?!" I almost scream as I throw my arms around her.

"You're going to break my bones." she chuckles as I tightly hug her.

"How have you been?" I ask her, pulling away.

"Quite good." she smiles.

I can't even explain how happy I am to her right now.

"I'm so glad you came to visit." I say to her, "have a seat."

"And it's a surprise that you still remember me. It's me Trina." she says and I roll my eyes as I seat next to her on the couch.

What's up with everyone accusing me of not remembering them after my wedding?

"Silly." I remark, smiling widely at my beautiful sister.

"How's married life?" she asks and I look away.

"Great." I smile as I look back at her.

"That's really nice." she says with a sad smile.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"He was right." she says, staring into my eyes.

"Who?"

"Do you know what he said to me? He told me that I'm not important to you."

"What? No! Who told you that?" I take her hands into mine.

I swear I'm not going to spare whoever said that to her.

"He is right anyway."

"You know that's not true. I love you so much! You're my only sister and of course you're important to me Lisa." I assure her.

"Then why are you still keeping things from me Melissa? I need to know what's going on and maybe I can help."

"I'm not keeping anything.." I sigh, "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but I was about to. I'm infertile." I tell her and watch as her eyes widens.

"And now I want a divorce from Adrian." I add.

"What? Are you crazy? OMG! You want to divorce Adrian because you can't have kids Melissa?"

"Yes. I'm doing it for him Lisa." I let go of her hands and look away, blinking back the tears.

My head hurts to even think about living my life without Adrian. This is totally insane.

"Melissa.. I'm sorry about that. But you shouldn't have asked Adrian for a divorce, do you even have any idea what he's going through right now? He's devastated. And you're being selfish by trying to push him away." she sighs as she takes my hands into hers.