I won't

Lisa's pov :

One thing I love is dressing up. I love parties and I can't wait for my birthday party which is starting in a few minutes.

I am in my room dressing up for my day and my twin Melissa.

That's when I remembered, Melissa my friend.

How come she has the same name as my twin and the same birthday as me?

Yeah, there are many people with Melissa as their names but for Melissa, I'm 60 percent sure she's my sister.

I apply the last coat of mascara before standing up, the thick sequin black dress fitting me perfectly, it has a side slit, it's very long and open at the back.

"one mistake and you're fired together with your cousin." I threaten my hair stylist who is fixing my hair.

My lips are stained in dark red lipstick.

I get my phone as I decide to call my private investigator, he picks up and says from the other side, "boss."

"Jake, I have a new job for you, I'll send you everything, I need you to investigate about this person and by tomorrow morning you must let me know everything. Understood?"

"yes boss, but that won't be possible because I'm in the hospital, my mother is sick so just give me five days."

"five days? Unless you want to lose your job, Jake." I threaten him.

"no of course not but please boss." he pleads.

"I'm giving you four days then, Jake." I cut the call and glance at my reflection in the wall mirror.

I walk down the long stairs and a lot of people are already here.

The whole house is decorated, a golden chandelier hanging in the middle to catch everyone's attention.

"here she is," my mom smiles as she looks at me with adorable eyes, "come, let's welcome Mr and Mrs Dawns."

What?

Adrian's parents? I hope Samantha is not with them.

I walk to the door with my parents, the door slams open and in front of us is Adrian's parents only.

"welcome!" my mom hugs Mrs Dawns as my father shakes hands with Mr Dawns.

"your daughter has grown, Alisa!" Mrs Dawns says with a huge grin, "the last time I saw her was when she was wearing her diapers."

Great, just great. The last time we saw each other was at Sam's twentieth birthday party.

I guess she has nothing to talk about, to say the truth, I've never liked this woman and her husband.

"let's get you something to drink." my mom says pulling Adrian's mom's hand.

My father follows with his friend while I wait to for my important guests.

I can't even imagine myself seeing him again after our 'first kiss'.

I wait for more minutes, welcoming other guests until he's finally here.

He's wearing a black turtle neck long-sleeved shirt, black jeans pants and a black trench coat which he didn't wear but was hanging on his arm.

He so hot, charming, attractive, adorable and everything you could think of.

Joshua.

He doesn't smile until his eyes meets mine, he's making me feel hot.

His dimples piercing his cheeks, "Hi." he says, the same smile lingering on his lips.