His wife

Adrian's pov:

When your favorite person leave this world, there's a pit inside you that may never be filled.

My grandma.

That woman was my everything, she taught me how to fight and have everything I want to have.

She was the only person who believed in me, the only person who I trusted and loved so much.

She was always there for me, she was like a mother to me.

She cared about me and loved me, the love that my parents never showed me.

The love that no one had ever given me.

After her death, I never had any feelings for anyone. I never loved anyone, not even my parents.

They are really fucked up, they only care about themselves and I blame them for my grandma's death because they were always busy when she

"sir, we've arrived." Titus, my driver says as he pulled up in the parking lot.

As soon I stepped out of the car, the security guards greeted me.

I walked straight to my elevator, as all my employees froze when they saw me.

They all greeted me as I just nodded my head at them and walked directly to the elevator which only I, was supposed to use.

I stepped out of the elevator and went inside my office.

"good morning sir." William greeted me as he was cleaning my office.

"why are you cleaning at this time?" I asked him.

"uhm, I'm really sorry sir." he says with fear showing on his face.

I only look at him and signal him to walk out but then stop him.

"yes sir?"

"I want you to remove the desk over there and keep it somewhere else." I say as I sit on my chair.

"but isn't miss Melissa supposed to-"

"stop asking questions and do what I've told you to do."

"y-yes sir."

...

"hello? Sir!" I hear a voice shouting.

I open my eyes as I see Melissa standing in front of me.

Guess I slept? Due to the tiredness of always thinking about the company. And last night I only slept for one hour.

I'm like obsessed with it.

"good morning sir." she greets me as she looks around the office.

I only nod my head and stare at her. I'm a person who's very quiet and difficult to handle because it's my aim not to lose.

"uhm.. Sir? Where's my desk?" she asks.

"oh yeah, from now on you'll be working from your own office which is next to mine." I reply.

"really sir?" she smiles widely.

But why's she happy?

Does she hate me that much?

I mean we met at a wrong time when she had to offend me when I hit her with my car. I had a bad day and I was in a very bad mood, all I heard was her screaming after my car hit her.

She hates my guts just as I hate hers.

However, after getting to know her a little bit, I realized that I was too harsh on her.