Something nice

Melissa's pov :

After that thing with Samantha, Adrian's driver took me home and well, Adrian took his stupid brat home.

One week has already passed
I don't even wish to meet her again.

Well, yes she used come to the office and of course I did everything in my power to avoid seeing her face.

I don't know how it happened but Trina and I happened to bump into each other and we're in a burger shop.

She was telling me everything that happened between her and Samantha.

My mouth opens widely as she slowly takes a sip from her coffee looking at me.

"you better believe me darling, she only came back to destroy me." she puts her coffee down.

"are you going to allow her do that to you?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"my name is Trina after all and I'll be the one to crush her before she gets the chance." she smiles devilishly and winks at me.

"I love that!"

Trina smiles and smiles even more when she looks at someone behind me.

I follow her gaze to see two guys walking in the coffee shop.

However, she was adorably eyeing a guy in a black jacket and black jeans with a black shirt.

Black.

I turn to her as she's resting her chin on her palm.

"earth to Trina!" I wave my hand in front of her face as she widens her eyes and scratches her left cheek.

"is he your boyfriend?" I tease her.

"no!!" she blurts out. "I just know him okay..."

"if he's not your boyfriend then he's your..." I raise my brows as she blushes.

"nobody, h-he is just someone I know." she says.

I can still see in her eyes that she likes this guy but still I have no right to say it so instead I choose to keep quiet.

"Trina!" one of the guys shouts from behind as they walk towards our table.

"Steve, hi..." Trina smiles.

Steve smiles back and continues talking Trina as the other guy stays quiet.

"what's wrong with him?" Trina whispers to Steve.

Steve stares at him then back at Trina.

"he had a bad day today at work."

I can see from Trina's face that she is worried about him not saying a word.

"Trina! I completely forgot!" Steve exclaims as he looks at me and smiles.

"I'm Steve." he shakes my hand, "I'm Melissa, nice to meet you, Steve."

I smile as I look at the other guy as he smiles back. "joshua..."

"uh.. Joshua.. are you okay?" Trina asks without breaking eye contact with her 'man'...

What?

It's clear that she likes him.

...

He only nods his head, "okay, I'm really hungry and if none of you cares to join me then that's fine!" Steve rubs his tummy.

We all laugh at his expression and orders some food for all of us.

...

It felt so nice to get to know Joshua and Steve.