Burn for you

Melissa's POV:

My lips part in awe as I look around the inside of the cabin. The living space has a king canopy bed and a twin pull-out flat screen TV. The large windows in the main living area let the natural light of the forest take life as it highlights the lovely furnishings and stunning decor. The double sided fireplace is adorned with glass crystal stones. Tall ceilings in the living area gracefully transcend into the well equipped open kitchen, appointed with gorgeous stained cabinets, stainless steel appliances, modern farmhouse sink and a large granite top. The deck open to a cozy fireplace, TV and bath tub.

My heart freezes when Adrian's hand put the strand of hair behind my ear. His thumb brushes my lips, slightly opening up my mouth.

He smashes his lips against mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and my hands go to hair and tug at it. He groans, pulling me closer to him.

"I.. I need to get ready." I gulp, trying to control my heart.

"I know. I'm actually helping you."

"let me take a shower first then."

"let's go." he says and I raise my brows.

"hmm?"

"come." he smirks as he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

Bathing with Adrian? Well I never thought about that.

Once we're inside the bathroom where multiple candles are lit around, Adrian takes off his shirt first and I look away, swallowing hard.

"didn't you say you needed to bath?" he asks and I nod, realizing that he's only in his boxers.

He closes the space between us as he kisses me passionately. His hands slide up my back to the zipper of my dress.

The dress falls on the floor and his hands wrap my waist, pulling me closer to him. He picks me up in his arms and makes me sit in the tub. The water is hot. Rose petals are sprinkled on top of the water, making it look more romantic.

"I'll be right back." Adrian says and walks out of the bathroom.

After some minutes, he comes back with two glasses of champagne in his hands. He hands one glass to me as he lifts his long leg over the edge and climbs in.

He takes a sip and I do the same. "it's hot." I say to him with a smile and he nods.

"did you do all this?" I ask him.

"do you like it?"

"I love it." I smile, taking a sip from my glass.

We continue talking, washing off each other and cuddling in the tub.

By the time I finish wrapping myself in a towel, my legs are jelly and my heart is beating like crazy. Adrian pulls back his black pants on and reaches for me, he picks me up in his arms and carries me towards our bedroom.

He lowers me on the bed and in seconds, he's on top of me. He buries his face into my neck, leaving kisses and bites on it. A moan escapes my lips as Adrian kisses the spot between my collarbone.

I want him so bad.

Our movements makes the towel untie from my body, revealing my naked body to Adrian. He groans as he roughly kisses me on my lips.

He lifts his face to look into my eyes, "I burn for you, Melissa." Adrian's lips move softly over mine.

He makes me lose control.

I softly moan when his hands roam over my naked body. He continues with his gentle assault as he slowly makes love to me.

~~~~