You can't hide from me

Lisa's POV:

"the car is ready." Kelvin announces.

"just give me two minutes Kelvin." I say to him as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

Today is the day I'll meet Gina and Giana. I'm afraid to admit this but I know that Josh will be there too.

I don't want to talk to him again and I'll do everything in my power to avoid him.

"it takes you hours to finish dressing up."

I roll my eyes as I grab my bag. "shall we?"

"finally, we can't be late for this." Kelvin reminds me and I nod my head.

"how's Ashley?" I ask him.

"she's beautiful." he answers and I roll my eyes again.

"as in how's she doing?"

"she's beautiful and she's amazing and she's fine and happy, I'm doing a great job." he boasts.

"I bet you are."

"I just want to make her happy and I don't want her to be hurt because of me." he smiles and I remember how Joshua hurt me.

We sit in the car as we wait for Ben who's talking to the guard at the gate.

After some minutes, he slides into the driver's seat before saying, "ma'am, there's a kid at the gate."

"who's she looking for?" I ask.

"she hasn't said anything since morning."

"she's been here since morning?"

"yes."

"call Jake to come over, he'll know what to do about her." I tell Kelvin.

~~~~~

The graduation ceremony started about an hour ago, I didn't get the chance to see the twins until their names were called to get the certificates.

Gianna smiles while holding her paper, examining it carefully. I'm sure she's very happy about her degree.

...

Everyone's outside in the University ground, taking pictures with their families and I can't help but remember my graduation day.

I was so happy and my dad bought a car as a gift for doing a great job.

"Trina?!" a voice rang in my ear, when I turn around, I find the twins smiling at me.

"is that really you?" Gina asks.

"don't be stupid, we saw her on stage when she was giving that speech right?" Gianna says to her twin sister.

I missed them so much.

"congratulations." I say to them as Kelvin hands me the two bouquets of flowers.

"thank you so much, we really missed you." Gianna says and I smile.

"we really did, and when I asked Joshua-" Gina is cut by Gianna.

"thank you for the flowers, we thought you have already forgotten about us." she gives Gina a fake smile while nodding her head.

"I wouldn't do that." I answer.

When I look behind Gianna, I see him. He's a few meters away and he's talking to a girl who's like my age.

Okay?

He's wearing a black button up shirt and black dress pants? Oh yes. And shiny dress shoes.