Fired!

Lisa's pov :

Once my driver stopped the car in front of the office building, I got my handbag and put on my dark glasses then stepped out.

I went directly to the lobby, where I found all the employees gathered together and four girls among them were arguing about something.

I hate arguing and fighting in my building, and for that, a lot of people today might be fired.

Once they noticed me, the noisy and crowded area became solemn.

I remove my glasses then cross my arms over my chest, "what's happening here?"

"Ashley stole Sasha's designs and-" Amy spoke glaring at Ashley.

"I didn't permit you to talk, Kelvin what's going on here?"

"Ashley and Sasha are accusing one another of stealing their designs and Amy and Jane are supporting Sasha because she's their friend." Kelvin said.

I put back my glasses on and walk to my elevator, "in my office, now!"

I step out of the elevator and walk in my office as I start waiting for them to show up.

I sit on my chair, Kelvin walks in first followed by the four girls.

"explain yourselves." I say to them.

"Ashley stole my designs, just look at her, she graduated at the poorest college ever!" Sasha responds.

"yes and she did that because she wants to be like us." Jane snapped sarcastically.

My eyes shifts to Ashley who's looking at the 'Barbie girls' in disbelief. Her eyes meets mine as she sighs deeply before saying...

"yes, I might be the poorest girl you've ever met in your life but I'd never wish to be like you Sasha nor your friends, those are my designs which I'd put in a lot of effort and I can't just let you ruin my dream to be a successful fashion designer. Do you even know how much I struggled just to be here? Of course not because for you, you get everything you want just by mentioning it because you're the princess, well for me I WORK for everything I want to archive Sasha, now just admit that you stole my designs because you wanted all my hard work to go in vein." Ashley says with teary eyes.

Spoiled brats, people like Sasha and her friends are not even supposed to be here. I despise people who think they own everything just because their parents are rich.

I'm not one of them, my parents are very rich but I worked so hard just to be who I am today.

Yes, dad offered to help me however, I couldn't let him.

That's what I don't like, shedding tears for what? I mean, we have to be strong and brave enough to overcome all the challenges.

After hearing Ashley's sad story, ideas come up in my head to finally prove the 'thief'

"so, Ashley and Sasha should design again while Amy and Jane wait for their friend to-" I'm being cut by Sasha.

"what?! No! I spent days doing that Miss Trina."

I get up from my chair and walk to the glass window, "I don't like it when someone interrupts me Sasha."

I turn back to them, "Amy and Jane, you're not worthy to be here, I don't like people who support shit. The three of you are fired!!"

Without hesitation Sasha walks out leaving her crying friends behind.

"Kelvin, walk them out. They are making my office dirty." I sit back.

Kelvin does his job, "thank you so much miss Trina, this is why I want to be like you. Thank you." Ashley thanks me as she smiles genuinely.

I nod my head as she also walks out.

Stuck With You On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara