His sister

Melissa's pov:

I really can't believe what I just said. Wife? Really Isa?

At least I should learn more about my lying skills.

"I'm really sorry sir, I didn't know she's your girlfriend." Adrian's driver says as he looks down on the ground.

"we have to go." Adrian's horse voice comes out, making me to smile nervously.

This is not good.

I'm even surprised my boss didn't say anything concerning 'our marriage.'

"shall we Mrs Adrian?" Adrian smirks as he opens the door for me to enter.

I gulp, as I sit in the car then he shuts the door.

~~~~~

The airport?! Is he trying to kidnap me or something?

"sir, where are we?" I ask as he look out through the window of the car.

"an airport of course. What does it look like?"

"uhm... why are we here?"

We're in the parking lot, who knows why he's taking me and why we're even at the airport.

"you ask so many questions Mrs Adrian." one side of his lip lifted in a smirk.

"I didn't mean it like that, I don't even know what you're talking about." I cross my arms over my chest.

"really? You're my secretary, I am your boss.. and our relationship will never change." Adrian replied.

This is all my fault, if I had closed my big mouth, then none of this would have happened.

"and I'm really glad it'll never change sir because I can't even imagine my whole life with you." I smile at him.

"what do you mean?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I mean, you're.. uh.. how can I say this.. i-i..-"

"mean?" he interrupts me as I slowly nod my head. I look straight into his eyes, this time not breaking the eye contact.

After about fifteen seconds, Adrian decides to break the silence, "am I that mean to you?"

At this, I nod my head again.

"then, I'll try to change?" he says more like a question.

My eyes widens as I looked at his face, regret was all over his face.

I mean, why? It is really necessary? He enjoys tormenting me right?

So why that face?

"boss, your private jet has landed." Adrian's driver says, looking at the mirror directed at Adrian, who nods his head and looks at me.

"let's go." he furrowed his eyebrows and opened the car.

...

As we walked into the airport lounge, all was in my mind was why we were here.

I couldn't help but glance at all the people with bags and suitcases.

We waited for some minutes until a...

Tall, beautiful girl, very beautiful actually with a bewitching smile walked towards our direction.

She was wearing a very tight and short wine red dress with a slit.

I couldn't see her eyes clearly because of the dark glasses she's wearing.

She looked even taller because of the high heels she was wearing and her legs belonged to a super model.