I'm sorry

Hey! These are the songs for this chapter. Love is gone by SLANDER, Hold on by chord overstreet, into your arms by witt lowry, love again by the kid larol, shades of blue by kado and ghost in me by Autrioly.

Trina's POV:

Lying on the bed, I can't help but think about what I'm actually doing.

I am hiding such an important matter from Josh.

I have no idea how I am going to tell him and I can't even imagine how he is going to feel.

Is he going to feel the same pain that I felt and still do?

I mean, I don't even know how he truly feels about me.

It's already 11 PM and I can't sleep.

Getting up, I sit on the edge of the bed as I let out a deep sigh.

The sudden knock on the door startles me and I almost jump.

Heading to the door, I slowly turn the door knob and the door opens. My stomach turns and my breathing quickens.

Josh.

His presence overwhelms my senses.

"hi." I say to him and he doesn't say anything.

I step backwards and he walks in. He has two bottles of tequila in his hands. He has big dark circles under his eyes and he looks like he has never slept in days. His bloodshot eyes are scaring me.

Is he drunk?

He sits on the couch while I sit on the edge of the bed.

I watch helplessly as he puts one bottle of tequila on the floor and takes a long sip from the other bottle.

"what's going on?" I ask him and he smiles to himself.

"Trina?" he calls out. "can I ask one, just one question?"

I gulp, nodding my head slowly.

"I expect nothing but the truth from you." he says as he takes another sip from his bottle and I can't help but worry.

"are you hiding anything from me Trina?" he asks and my mouth becomes dry.

I really want to tell him everything but I just can't do it right now. Not while he is in this state, I am afraid of what he might do.

All I know about Joshua is that he has a very bad and short temper and I don't want to piss him off right now.

"Josh, I already told you that I'm not.. hiding anything from you."

"are you saying the truth?" he questions.

"you know what, maybe we can talk about this tomorrow because you are drunk a-"

"ANSWER ME!!" I almost jump when he yells, standing up.

"I am not going to tell you anything because you're drunk." I tell him as he shakes his head.

"why can't you just tell me?" he asks in a pleading tone.

"I.. I have nothing to tell you."

Air seems to be sucked out of the room when Joshua grabs the bottle before smashing it against the wall.

It shatters making the wall to be wet and the glass litters the floor.

"what is wrong with you?!" I shout back as I stand in front of him.

"you just can't come here at this time and-"

"this is all your fault!" he shouts and I almost cry.

"my fault? How is it my fault?" I manage to ask him and he runs his hand through his hair.