It's not her

Joshua's POV:

I wipe the sweat off my forehead with the the back of my palm and grab a bottle of water from Steve as I finish the whole bottle at once.

"easy." Steve tells me and I decide to ignore him.

The car shop means everything to me and I love how it's slowly growing into something bigger.

I lean against the black vehicle which was brought a few hours ago and we haven't even touched it yet.

"Gina is-" Steve begins but I cut him.

"fuck off." I warn him.

"I didn't even finish talking, I wanted to say that Gina is.. well.. she's graduating very soon." he stutters and I roll my eyes.

I really didn't like the idea of Gina falling in love with my stupid best friend so easily.

She didn't even listen when I told her that Steve isn't a good guy for her yet, he doesn't want to settle right now either.

"you've become so protective over your sister. "

That's because I want to save her from you asshole.

I want to say it loud but I decide against it. I'm not in the mood.

"you've been like this since the time you returned from Trina's office. All moody."

After Mellisa told me about Trina being in the hospital, I went there only to find two guards who refused to let anyone in because they were following her orders.

Maybe she wanted some space? So I respected her words and went back home.

My nights were long and I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning all nights because I still don't know why she was in the hospital.

When I went the next day to her office, no one knew where she was. Not even her Dad, Mr Hidalgo knew or knows where she is now.

I knew her secretary had a clue about where I could find her but he kept blabbering things I couldn't even understand.

I won't stop either, I will find her again and make everything better.

I know what you're thinking, you didn't want to have anything to do with her but why are you concerned now?

Right?

Indeed, I'm very concerned. I didn't want to be in some sort of relationship with her and I clearly knew that she had feelings for me, that's why I wasn't surprised when she told me that she loved me.

I didn't want to let her go either, I wanted her to be more than just a person I met on the street.

Trina is not the first one to confess her feelings to me, all the girls I've ever talked to and I'm kinda used to it already.

I don't get it why they fall for me easily.

I don't blame them and I don't blame myself either.

"Joshua there's a girl looking for you." one of my mates announces from the entrance.

"I'm busy." I answer.

Steve drops his bottle of water and in a second, he's right in front of me.

"what are you doing? What if it's Trina?" he asks, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"it's not her." I answer, removing his hand off my shoulder.

"don't give me that attitude, just go." he commands.