Salty Coffee

Melissa's pov:

I still can't believe I was having lunch with 'The' Adrian yesterday.

It felt so...

Awkward.

And that made me not to eat the nice food in peace.

You know, I never imagined myself having lunch in a high class restaurant with Adrian.

I don't hate him that much, okay maybe a little because he's very, how can I say it...

He is very serious.

Okay, maybe I only hate his attitude.

However, every person has a past. Maybe that's why he's like that.

And that's when I have remembered, the girl from the restaurant, her face looked so familiar...

I walk to the small table in my room and starts looking at the magazines...

They are not mine if that's what you're questioning yourself, they actually belong to Stacy.

I don't know how they end up in my house, specifically in my room.

Trina.

Yes! Her name is Trina. I can't believe I actually saw her. Stacy would have already reached hell by now if she got the chance to meet her.

Oh yeah then she said hi to my boss who just looked at her with no face expressions.

Maybe she is his ex?

Who broke his heart then left him?

I groan as I dismiss the thought from my mind.

~~~~~

Again I have to arrange a mountain of files.

"bring my coffee in 5 minutes." Adrian ordered, without even glancing at me.

Not like I want him to be staring at him the whole time, he just needs to know that I'm not his 'coffee girl'.

"make sure to make the coffee your self. Less sugar."

I nod my head as I leave the office to make coffee for him.

....

I get back to the office and put the coffee on his desk as he is busy on his laptop. He signals me to leave.

I start walking to my desk. Suddenly, I feel my knees starting to weaken as the cup of coffee I made is been thrown on the floor.

I turn around to see Adrian flush with anger.

"what did you put in the coffee?!" he yells while pointing his fingers at the now broken cup.

"what do you mean? I put less sugar." I respond.

"why would you put salt in my coffee?! I told you to put less sugar, simple instruction!"

"excuse you sir, why would I put salt in the coffee?"

"I think you're lacking brains! Clean this up." he leaves his office slamming the door shut in my face.

Wow. Just wow.

After putting so much effort, this is what I got in return.

He's only 28?

Yeah, and he acts like a 97 year old man.

This is too much to take.

I put my knees down as I start cleaning what he like messed up?

I'm pretty sure I added sugar and not salt.