Rainy night

Lisa's POV:

The moment my lips made contact with his, I lost all sense of time and space. He kisses me back instantly, the kiss isn't romantic or soft, it's possessive, passionate and demanding.

My bag drops from my hand on the floor.

He holds my face, deepening the kiss and I feel like fainting any moment.

Joshua lifts me up and immediately, I wrap my legs around his waist. I melt in his arms. I never thought anyone could make me feel this way.

He doesn't stop kissing me while he carries me and takes me to his room. Lying down slowly on his bed, I watch him as he climbs on top of me, I run my hands in his black hair and down his defined chest and his abdomen, feeling every muscle through his shirt.

He starts removing his shirt while staring into my eyes. I think I should do the same, how I wish I had put on a dress.

I remove my jacket, "are you sure about this?" Joshua asks.

Excuse you, I'm more than ready. I want him. Always.

I nod, "just say no or yes. Because once this is done, there's no going back." He explains calmly.

"Yes, I want you Joshua." I tell him and mean it.

He says nothing and plants a small kiss on my forehead before he helps me remove my clothes.

~~~~

The tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee feels Joshua's apartment causing me to open my eyes. The memories of what happened last night makes me blush.

I can't believe this is happening, and for once in my life I've managed to forget about my problems. I shouldn't even think about that.

I get up and find clothes on the bed, probably for Gina or Giana. I walk to the closet and grab one of Joshua's t-shirts.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower.

I'm so happy today. And I hope I'll continue being like this. It really feels nice to be joyous.

Walking out of the bathroom, I put the big black shirt on and his boxers on.

"Good morning." I smile at Joshua as I walk into the kitchen.

"What are you wearing?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Clothes." I shrug as I grab a cup of black coffee and a chocolate pancake.

"I left Gina's clothes for you on t-"

"I wanted yours. These are so amazing." I say after taking a bite.

"How did you know I like black coffee in the morning?"

"I just guessed, are you not going to sit?" He asks gesturing to the stool near the counter.

"Sure." I smile and sit down.

He doesn't say anything and I decide to shut up. Joshua and I are very different in so many ways. But I have to let him think, maybe he's thinking about last night?

In your dreams. My subconscious remarks and I ignore her. I don't want anything to ruin my mood today. I just want to stay as happy as I can.

"So what are you planning to do?" He asks staring into my eyes.

"Nothing, I don't want to think about anything for now." I tell him and mean it.

He nods and a knock on the door is heard, Joshua walks to open it to see Steve grinning.

"Surprised? I decided to knock because you were pissed the last time I entered without knocking." He walks in and widens his eyes when he sees me.

"Hey..." I say before he can say anything stupid to make me uncomfortable.