Thanksgiving

♣️Season 1, Episode 7♣️ 

At a daycare center call, the team finds a meth hotspot in the basement so Chief tells them, "Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test."

They all groan, Shay approaching Boden, "Hey, Chief, Dawson, Nicole and I didn't go down there."

"I don't care. Anyone on the premises. We want to know how much of that you may have in your system."

"Okay," She nods.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Matt and Nicole roll around in his bunk, Nicole giggling, "Why don't we do this here more often?"

A knock on the door is heard, "Hey, Miss. Thang, it's time for us to take inventory."

"And we need your signature," The giggles of Shay and Gabby are heard through the door.

"Fine! Give me a minute," Nicole calls to them, groaning, "They are worse than Kelly when it comes to ruining my sex life."

"Go do you thing, Miss. PIC, love you," Matt kisses her, hitting her butt as she finishes getting dressed.

Opening the door, she finds her two paramedics leaning against the opposite wall, smirking, "Okay you two, can we be adults?"

Gabby shakes her head, "Nothing is more adult than what you just did in there."

Shay waves to Matt, who had come up behind Nicole, "Hey, Casey."

Matt nods at them, clearing his throat, "Ladies," Before scooting past Nicole to head down to the common room.

Turning to her two co-paramedics, Nicole glares slightly as they try and hold back laughs, "Not one word from either of you children. C'mon, let's get this over with."

The alarm sounds, "Truck 81, Ambulance 61, multiple gunshots..."

"Guess inventory is gonna have to wait," She says, hoping into the ambo.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Arriving to the scene, they go to the back to grab the jump bag and stretcher when shots are heard. The girls hide on the side of the ambulance while Truck hides underneath, behind and in the rig.

"Ambulance 61, I need a 10-1, 10-1 at..." Nicole calls for backup, "Their still shooting here."

Their victim yells out to them, "I still need help."

Matt whistles to get Nicole's attention. He hand motions "Truck, ambulance, move."

She nods and looks to Gabby and Shay, "Get ready to move."

The girls sneak around, jumping into the seats of the ambulance and moving it over to the victim where Nicole rushes over to him, "Hey, you still awake?" He groans in pain, "Okay, turn him over. I got three holes, only two exit wounds."

"Backboard," Gabby hands it over to Nicole, reading her mind.

As they're working on getting him on the backboard, another guy comes over and taps Nicole's shoulder, "Yo, there's another kid over there by that tree."

"Alright, Shay, Dawson, you handle him," Nicole delegates as police show up. 

Moving quickly, Nicole sees the other victim, "You hit?"

Cruz kneels down next to the kid, "What the hell are you doing here, Leon?"

"You know this guy?" Otis asks.