Sister

♣️Season 2, Episode 9♣️

Nicole smiles when Matt rolls over, spooning her, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Did Ember sleep through the night for the first time?" Matt asks, kissing along her neck.

"It would appear so. How lucky are we?" Nicole turns over, kissing Matt slowly before groaning when they are interrupted by Ember's cries, "Well, that didn't last long."

"Longer than I thought it would," Matt says, kissing her one last time, before getting up to get his daughter.

Nicole rolls over, hugging Matt's pillow as his voice floats over the baby monitor on his nightstand, "Good morning, Princess. Look at you! All smiles and giggles," She assumes Matt tickled her because Ember let loose some baby giggles, "Let's get you changed and then go surprise mama, yeah? Let's go get mama."

She pretends to sleep, closing her eyes before she feels a weight drop onto her back and the bed dip next to her, "Who's that on my back? Oh! It's Ember!" Nicole says, turning over carefully with Matt still holding Ember before letting Nicole hold her sitting on her stomach, "Good morning! Did you get some good sleep? Yes, you did, yes, you did."

Ember giggles, clapping her hands together, "Look at my girls," Matt smiles, kissing the top of Ember's head before kissing Nicole's forehead, "Come on, time to get ready for the day."

"Aw, I was hoping for some morning s-e-x," Nicole spells out, sitting up with a bouncing Ember.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging for long. Got to keep my girl happy."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Nicole accepts the drink Gabby hands her, "Thanks. Chout here yet?"

"Nope. We've got McCauley today," Gabby tells her.

"No, no, no, he's so dark and dreary. I don't know if I can handle that today."

Gabby shrugs, sipping her coffee, "You are gonna have to."

Looking down at her phone, she sees a text from Matt to meet him at the ambo. Walking into the garage, she sees no one around before opening the back doors to see Matt laying on the stretcher, "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy about you," He flirts.

"We can't do this here," Nicole gets in, closing the doors.

"Not with that attitude. C'mon, I told you I wouldn't leave you hanging for long," Matt smiles, pulling Nicole down on top of him and kissing her, running his hands up and down her body.

As they start getting into it, the alarm goes off, "Truck 81, Ambulance 61...officer in distress, Bishop and Huron."

Nicole jumps out the side, fixing her uniform as Matt hops out the back, and running straight into Gabby who shakes her head and hides a smile.

"What are you waiting for?" Nicole asks, seeing McCauley looking out the window.

"Are we gonna talk about-" Gabby starts to ask, sticking her head up front.

"Nope."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Pulling up, Nicole heads to the back, seeing an officer stuck on the roof, "This is a new one."

"Get ready for the splat," McCauley tells her, causing both Nicole and Gabby to roll their eyes.

Herrmann shouts to the rest of Truck, "Shake a leg, guys. We got to rescue Reno 911 up there."