Wedding

♣️Season 2, Episode 22♣️

Nicole lays her head on Matt's shoulder as they wait for Gabby in the briefing room, "Way to go Dawson!" They cheer once the woman enters the room.

All of 51 clap and whistle for her as Shay and Nicole move forward to hug her, Shay hugging first, "Mmm, I've never been so turned on."

The girls laugh as Nicole hugs Gabby next, "My little baby's all grown up! I'm gonna cry."

"Stop it. If you can't handle this, how are you going to handle Ember growing up?" Gabby asks.

"Don't even-" Nicole sniffs, "Boden wanted to talk to you about placement."

Gabby and Boden walk to his office, Nicole turning to Matt, "She's going to Austin."

"Yeah, I know. Do you want me to say something to Boden? Try and get her on 81?" Matt asks, wiping some of her tears away.

Nicole sighs, watching Gabby walk back, "No, just, can you warn Tommy that I will cut off his little self if he puts her through unnecessary hell and not just normal crap?"

Matt nods, kissing her quickly, "I'll be back. Love you."

"Love you too."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Pulling up to St. Mary's Boarding School, Nicole immediately starts looking around at all the students, "Okay, Dawson, Shay, start checking every student and staff member, I'm calling in back up. Ambulance 61 to Main."

"Go ahead, Ambulance 61."

"I'm calling a Code 8, I need all available ambulances in the surrounding area as well as all EMT's for a school fire. Approximately 250 victims, mostly yellows and reds."

"Copy that, Ambulance 61. Ambulances 15, 41, 28 and 72 in route."

"Severide, talk to me," Nicole hears Boden radioing, "Severide, talk to me now!"

She turns just in time to see Kelly and Mills carrying a kid out, Shay and Gabby quickly meeting them with a stretcher, "Top floor's all clear, Chief!"

"Okay, everybody, fall back. Let's go defensive," Boden calls out.

Nicole moves up to Mills and Kelly, "Nic, we're fine," Kelly tries to fight her off.

She finishes her quick assessment on Mills, "You aren't making another move until I clear you. I got to get that boy to the hospital, so I suggest you listen to me."

Kelly rolls her eyes and let's her finish her look over.

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Nicole walks out to the apparatus floor where Kelly and the Squad are working on a motorcycle, "Hey, Kel, someone wants to say hi."

Kelly looks up, smiling softly at Ember, "Hi, baby girl."

He comes over, taking a smiling Ember out of her mother's arms, "Unca Kel!"

"That's me," Kelly smiles, kissing her cheek, "Are you behaving for your mom and dad?"

"No!" Ember yells, snuggling closer to her favorite uncle

"I called about the kid. Want to know anything about him?"

"No, there's nothing I can do," Kelly shakes his head, walking over to the bike with Ember, "You see this, Em? It's what I'm going to teach you to ride one day to give your mom gray hairs. Well, more than she already has."