Justice?

♣️Season 1, Episode 21♣️

Nicole sits with Matt at a diner, talking about the Kelly and Tara situation, "This is unbelievable. I mean, we all saw her. She was going after Kelly way more than he was going after her. She's just pissed that I tanked her. She's using Kelly and his career to get to me."

Matt listens, stirring his coffee, "That may be true, but you can't do anything or talk to her. That could make everything worse."

"Or it could make everything better. If I put some heat on her, maybe she'll back off Kelly," Nicole shrugs, taking a bite of her eggs.

"Just let everything play out, first. Because, on top of all that, Voight's team is making a play of coercion. He might get out," Matt sighs.

"I know. We'll just have to trust that everything works out, and if it doesn't, we move far away to like the Caribbean."

Matt nods, pointing at her with his fork, "Agreed."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Laying on the couch in the common room, Nicole ignores Herrmann and Otis as they argue about the bar before feeling Shay hitting her arm and gesturing to the decorated latte Mills just gave Gabby, "Marry him."

Gabby gives her a small smirk, dancing in her seat as she takes a sip.

"Okay, everybody listen up," Boden gets their attention as he hangs up a sexual harassment sign, "In light of recent events, recent allegations rather. Personal division has flagged this house for sexual harassment sensitivity training."

Nicole groans as Matt's head hangs down while Cruz speaks up, "Oh, uh, Chief? I think it's sexual harassment and sensitivity training because the way that you just said it, it makes it sound like we have to be sensitive towards sexual har..." He trails off when Boden gives him a stern look.

Looking over, they see Kelly and Mouch get back from the panel. Nicole moves to follow them but Boden holds a hand out for her to wait as he follows.

"Okay, what the hell? This house needs it...listen up, evrybody! CFD special. Happy hour prices all night long when Molly's opens."

They all cheer as Nicole gets up, moving to go find Kelly.

Before she can get very far, the bells go off, "Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61. Car accident..."

Right before Nicole hops in the rig, Matt grabs her arm and tells her quickly, "State department called Boden. Voight's out."

"Damn," Nicole sighs, nodding before jumping in, "I hate today."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Pulling up to the scene, they see a car through the front of a store with Truck and Squad running around before Matt comes out, "What do we got?"

"Looks like a perforating head injury. Drivers still alive, but you're gonna have to move fast," He tells her before running to the rig.

"Got it!"

They stand back, watching as Matt and Mouch break the back window before Matt jumps in through the back when they move into the building while the female victim from under the car gets wheeled out.

As the car is turned off and Herrmann opens the door, Nicole and Gabby position the backboard while Shay checks the driver, "Got a pulse, barely."

Kelly stands next to Gabby, "Watch his head," As they all work together to get him out.