Eric Whaley

♣️Season 1, Episode 14♣️

Nicole sits on the couch, constantly texting Kelly.

To Brother Bear: so? did you get cleared?

To Brother Bear: I know you saw my text

To Brother Bear: KELLY BENJAMIN SEVERIDE

To Brother Bear: did you get cleared?????

From Brother Bear: you are gonna have to wait and see

To Brother Bear: you jerk face

On shift, Nicole sits in her brother's chair at the Squad table, waiting to see if her brother was cleared. Shay had already arrived, but won't tell her due to promising Kelly. The other Squad boys laugh at her.

"Waiting to see if Severide arrives?" Capp laughs.

"Shut up, Capp. I am very testy today so don't go pushing buttons you don't want to see blow up in your fac-"

"Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3,.."

Climbing into the rig, Shay looks to Nicole in the passenger's seat, "According to Dawson, Mills is very detailed oriented."

Nicole looks back at Gabby in the back, "You absolute skank! The candidate? Damn girl."

They laugh all the way to the accident site where Truck and Squad managed to arrive first, "Driver fled the scene but the passengers pinned in there pretty good. Door's jammed, we need to cut her out. Cruz, Otis, get ready to assist Squad with cutting."

"You hurt anywhere?" Nicole asks the woman.

"No, I'm-I'm good."

Shay climbs in the back and puts her in a C-collar, "This is just gonna go around your neck."

Gabby questions her, "Can you tell us your name?"

"Ambrosia."

Nicole nods, "Oh, yeah? You working tonight?"

She turns to her, "A little. You were in my dream," She says to Gabby before passing out.

"What'd you take, sweetie?" Nicole asks, shining a pen light in her eyes.

Shay draws her attention, "Nicole, track marks."

Gabby turns to Matt, "Hey, Casey. How long until we get in there?"

"Five, maybe ten minutes. Let's go!" 

Eric Whaley, Kelly's temporary replacement starts yelling instructions to Squad before they lift the top of the car off and extract the woman.

Looking her over once she's on the backboard, Nicole notes, "She's gonna arrest. We've got to get her to the hospital, now."

They wheel her into the ambulance.

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Next shift, Nicole is back to sitting in Kelly's chair, watching as the garage door opens to reveal her brother. The rest of Squad stands and greets him as the rest of the firehouse make their way out. Nicole waits for him to greet his unit before hugging him and kissing his cheek, "You're back!"

"It was bugging the crap out of you to not know, wasn't it?" Kelly smirks as he greets everyone else.

"Shut up."

Herrmann asks him, "And the neck's 100%, right?"

Kelly starts pretending to spar, "Yeah, wanna spar a couple rounds after shift and find out?"