3

We are leaving our bedroom. The maid had asked to come in while we were brushing our teeth.

We are in the lobby of the JW Essex hotel. It's one of Marriott's older hotels.

We walk to central park since it's a nice day.

Maura and I are approaching the carriage to get on. My daughter and daughter in law have already left .

Mam step up and hold my hand. You too mam. Thank you.

Maura had gotten on first. The man got on and got the reigns and rider crop to get the horses attention. Maura and I giggled when we saw the rider crop. Yes our mind went to the gutter. We paid extra to go for a longer ride.

We will meet you in a few. I am paying for a longer ride. Okay mom enjoy! We will.

Babe it looks like your mother has ulterior motive. Yes she missed out on dessert last night. They probably had dessert in the shower like we did.

My wife and I sat on the bench waiting for them and taking in the scene. My cell started ringing.

Julianne just to let you know when you return the new signs will be up on the building and inside too. Nazanin decides to lease several offices. Great. She is ordering the furniture now . Okay. Enjoy your mini vacation. I will Carlo. Thanks for the update. Love you . Love you too.

I put my cell back in my purse .

I am guessing Nazanin decided yes. Yes she is ordering furniture as we speak. The new signs will be up too when we return. I am glad because we get more revenue and potential clients can have more resources to pull from . Not just ours and yours. It will help us all. I may have to hire more employees. I will wait and see. We maybe to stay the size we are.

Jane and Maura returned. Julianne told them Nazanin is ordering furniture for her portion of the building. I was just glad we had the additional parking across from the building but not across the street.

Whose up to working out? Jane fitness room or the pool area? Dorothy which one do you two want to do? Babe let's go swimming. Swimming it is.

We went upstairs to change and brought what we needed..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Over cast is it going to rain Julianne? I'm not sure. Everyone if it starts raining or we hear lightening. We get out immediately and go inside. Mom that means you too. Yes baby girl.

We put our stuff down and dove in the pool swimming and kissing our spouses off and on for an hour. It didn't start to rain until we were inside. The lightning was horrible along with the thunder. We went to our room to take showers. I knew my mom would be having dessert with Maura as I was enjoying it with my wife.

Ah fuck Maur I missed this so much lady night.

My wife looked up and didn't stop giving me a blow job until I came into her mouth. She swallowed all of it and got up to kiss me. I could taste myself on her.

Doc it's your turn to receive bend over.

I entered her slowly to give her time to adjust to my width and length.

Yes J fuck me hardee J. YES LIKE THAT DADDY.

I came hard along with her. Our bodies were wet from only from sweat as Maura had turned off the water to conserve it. We were far from done. I placed one of my legs upward and entered her pussy fucking hee hard. We both were moaning into each other's mouth . Maura eventually had her legs wrapped around my waist. She felt so good on my dick as we continue to move our hips and climaxed for a third time.

Maur I need to let go of you. Okay.

We both were spent. I turned the water back on and we finished our shower. We got out and dried our own bodies then got dressed in addidas sweat pants,t shirt and running shoes. We brushed our teeth and used scope to gargle with. We blow dried our hair and applied our makeup.

Babe baby girl left us a note they left to eat already. We took too long. It's okay you were worth it. So were you J. We left to eat downstairs.

Hardly no one was in the place we decided to eat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hardly no one was in the place we decided to eat. We ordered our drinks and food.

Maur Julianne text me they want to go to the museum. They will meet is outside in thirty minutes. Maur let's just put a coat on and go like we are. Okay text them to let them know we are in sweats and going as such .