26

The following mornings Jane and I was doing our therapy session together and it went well.

Jane and Maura I really don't see you needing therapy anymore. Maura told you why she liked to constantly shop. So far she's only spent money on ammo for the gun range, food, beverages and tips. I will always be here. I am on the way to the court house to go support Drew and Tommy as they testify against him. Kim thanks for being there. I won't be the only there. They don't want me to return until he is locked up for good, since he blames us Rizzolis. I was only trying to defend not knowing Tommy and Drew witnessed the murder . We all are going to be listening to the testimonials today.

We ended the call .
We ordered room service for us all.

I need to go to the conference room as Joan doesn't want him to know where we are at. We had the drapes closed so he didn't see the mountains or the lake. JANE I PLAN TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR EVERYTHING NO MERCY AT ALL WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT.

We will be there shortly. Security will be outside of the conference room. We don't want him to know we know of all of the threats.

Lisa left to go downstairs. We updated Cheryl what the law enforcement found out. We went to the conference room through a different door where no one could see us except Lisa even after we sat down.

My sister in law was giving her testimony an Fred Lewis from Lewis, Harris. Harris and associates was hammering Drew. Lisa wasn't objecting. The three of us were getting angrier at the moment. Lisa than questioned her with three questions and thanks her. Judge Joan Tunney is looking at Lisa with wtf look but doesn't say anything. Drew sits down. My ex client thinks he is going to win it. I see my brothers and Avery along with Laura, June and others passed like we are. Drew is excused than its Tommy's turn. I mouthed to Lisa doing your fucking job. She nods hee her head. Lisa questions my brother and Fred is objecting to practically everything he is saying. Lisa all of sudden asks Tommy one more question.Tommy answers it. This questioned sealed the case. Fred could of objected but didn't.

The jurors with all that was said please find Maximilian Walker guilty of murder of his wife for cheating on him by poisoning her for several months making her believe she was having serious seizures which she ended up having towards the end the last two weeks which made her fall and hit her head at Dr. Thomas Rizzoli's office while he was opening the door for Joyce Walker to walk in causing a massive headache injury when she fell and collapsed on the carpet in his dental office which Mrs. Drew Rizzoli witnessed. Dr.Thomas Rizzoli and his wife performed cpr using a defibrillator that wasn't able to revive her. The autopsy proved she has been poisoned and it was being placed in her morning juice and water.

My client is innocent the protection wasn't able to fully prove he poisoned his wife 100%.

Jurors please go make your decision.

Everyone rose except us three. The live feed was cut .

Lisa why didn't you a better Jon objecting to Fred's objections? I was using Drew's testimony as a stepping stone which it worked when Tommy gave his testimony. We all could see it on Maximilian Walker's face and Fred's. I knew what I was doing. You need to have faith in my way of proving he is guilty . You saw how Tommy and the others reactions were. Tommy went for the jugular to prove his wife was telling the truth. Jane we may not see eye to eye on every case we go against one another . This case Walker is going to be found guilty, given the death penalty even though our state isn't following through with them because the medicine the prisoner is injected with is inhumane.

Let's go get lunch. I need to call my brother and Drew first .

My cell is ringing.

Hey Tommy how is Drew doing? Pissed at Lisa like we all our. Ann told us to have faith in Lisa. The mother fucker will be found guilty and be sentences to death row which Fred agrees with Ann. Where is the price now? They removed him from the court room several minutes ago.
We all are going to baby girl and June's house to eat. Baby girl ordered food from Juanita's restaurant for our lunch. Baby girl and June already left to be there when door dash delivers it. Love you sis. Love you too.

I ended the call. We all left to eat outside.

No one was here except for the staff to welcome us and take our order

No one was here except for the staff to welcome us and take our order. We ordered our food and waited while drinking some of our beverages eating salad with bread before our various dishes arrived. I updated the three of them of my conversation with Tommy. Everyone was glad to hear Ann and Fred's take on the hearing. None of were sure how long the jurors would take to agree on a verdict or have the case be retried again due to mistrial. We ate and drank our beverages. We left for the gun range.