44

Jane your not in the shower I see.  Yeah I want to take a bath with you only. I love that. I am going to get undress and put a strap less on. Oh you are are you? Yes. We can start now if you like.

Jane opens the duvet cover for me to join her.  I am on my side behind her positioning myself so I can enter her anus when I am ready. I start roaming my hands up and down the front of her body.  I give each boob special attention which causes Jane to moan and grabs my hands.  I continue twisting her nipples and licking her left earlobe.

Fuck you are killing  me here.  I have only begun. Are we going to have the others join us or we doing us only? I am not sure. We will have to wait and see but in the meantime stop being  a pussy and fuck me. Hmmmm.

Lisa lucks her lips and places her tongue in my ear at the same time she slams the phallus in my anus. I am enjoying the roughness in my anus and the softness of her tongue in my ear. I love how Lisa can rough and be patient taking her time on my ear. She is one lady who I always liked doing this besides my wife .

I cum hard and Lisa takes her tongue out of my ear and bites down on my collarbone while her hands are on my waist and bringing me further into my climax with her. Cheryl and Maura come our as Lisa is pulling out. They join us.  Cheryl kisses me while Maura  gets in between my legs and starts sucking on my balls . Lisa places the phallus in Maura's anus and pumps in and out my wife looks up at me and winks. I laugh as well as Cheryl.

Cheryl get up higher so I can fuck you with my tongue. We all will be climaxing. 

All of us are doing our thing.  When Maura puts my dick in her mouth and socks on it while hee hands are on my breasts pinching them. I just lose  wand in her. Maura screams when Lisa and her climax together.  Cheryl juices are flowing like a faucet is running all over my face and down my neck onto the sheets and my breasts. We cum several times to together and a few not.

Cheryl I guess we shouldn't of taken a shower so soon. Maura it's okay. I always enjoy our dessert when its just us. This is bonus for me in the foursome.
We all switched positions. Jane up on top of Lisa pounding in her. Lisa tongue fucking me. Cheryl us pounding in Lisa anus. We continued to switch and take breaks when we needed to use the restroom and get water to stay hydrated. We all end up cuddling around 2 ish and nodding off to sleep.

The following morning I woke and ordered us all breakfast.  I took a shower and told Cheryl to get ready. The two of us were going to go to the wharf to paint. Jane and Lisa smiled because it was their idea that the two of go alone. They would meet us later for lunch at Bubba gumps.

Maura I am ready. Where are we going? You said you always wanted to see me paint so Jane and Lisa booked me a studio.  We will meet with them on the wharf at Bubba Gumps for lunch. Okay cool.

Maura has the Valet to get her car.

Maura do you have your supplies in your car? No the three canvasses will be there along with the supplies.  You get to decide on the first one something simple because the second one will take close to noon. Noon is when we have to stop. I  will decide on the second one to paint. Okay. Maura the one I choose I want to women like a silhouette in black and white.  Okay!