16

Officer how much longer we will be stuck here? Cal trans said maybe two hours or little less. The workers are taking a break right now. One of them had to hitch a ride to get more gas. It's a reasonable time. Thank you.

You gals bunker up. I hope you have water, blankets, and enough gas. We do. Thank you. Maura I cannot believe an boulder came down and blocked the road. I could take another route. No Lisa It's too dangerous. Okay well let's get comfortable. At least they are already broke up 6 of the boulders before we got this far. I am going to be using a scraper I ordered on Amazon. I have used it before. It works well taking the snow off the windows.

Do you think you have enough? I use to have more for Cheryl and my vehicles but sold some

Do you think you have enough? I use to have more for Cheryl and my vehicles but sold some. I need to put these on my shoes.

We have some like those in my briefcase and we keep them in our vehicles too

We have some like those in my briefcase and we keep them in our vehicles too. We got them last year. I had to reorder new ones because they finally broke. I don't like driving with them on until I get out. We don't either. Since we are stuck here let's talk about our plan after tahoe. Are we going to continue sex after tahoe or go back to the way it was? Maur what would you like to do? Jane I just want to be like this when we are in tahoe only. What do you think? Maura Lisa and I have spoke about it. You know we are enjoying ourselves but we're afraid this will eventually interfere with our working relationships. Jane what do you think? I would like to continue but since, you three are against it than its a no. Babe how about we continue when we are each other's home or on vacation only together? I can agree to that. Cheryl your views? Only if no one is in the house, cabin or hotel. Lisa? I am game. Cheryl what about at work? Maura not at work. If any of us changes their minds, you need to tell all of us.

We agreed. See we were reasonable . Yes we were J. Lisa and Cheryl are you on birth control or did you get yourself fixed? No I know Jane we haven't been using a condom. I got myself fixed so we don't have to worry about that. Lisa I surprised you forgot . I did. We need to agree we will only have sex with one another. This way we don't have to be tested constantly for Stds.

We all agreed with Jane. The windows are fogged up and it's noisy outside. Who is up to dessert now? J seriously? Yes we normally would be at the inn in bed or on the couch by now.

Cheryl says she was. Lisa and Maura said no. Maura and Cheryl switched seats. We could see and hear them removing their boots and pants, panties and boxers. Lisa and I listened to country music via satellite. Cheryl was giving my wife a blow job and Jane was enjoying it. We were getting aroused and I lowered my seat back and Lisa got on top of me and started grinding on me and we were moaning in each other's mouth while kissing. Jane had a black and red ball wrapped around her mouth to decrease the sounds coming from her. I finally had my hands under Lisa's sweater grabbing hee breasts.

Lisa do you have a strap on? Yes. Get up for a few. I lifted my skirt and lowered my panties then lowered Lisa's pants . She enters me going slowly so her hummer wouldn't rock so we wouldn't get a ticket.
Lisa I am lowering your seat more so you can in deeper in me. PLEASE HURRY. I WILL.

I AM COMING WHEN WE SEE VEHICLES MOVING. IT WAS EASIER FOR CHERYL AND JANE TO GET OUT TO CLEAN THE WINDOWS.

Lisa hurry up the officer is coming. .
.Lisa gets her pants and panties on and gets into the driver seat to start her vehicle. I grab the blanket and buckle up before he tells Lisa to move. She nods her head as the other two get back in without the anti slop devices. They are laugh and I can feel myself turning red. The windows are fog free now as we are moving.

Shut it. Babe it's okay no one saw any of us. I will pull off once we get closer. Maura it's okay. This is humiliating Lisa. Maura it could of been worse.

I finally get my panties on and my skirt down. I tell Lisa she will have to get her leather seats clean. She laughs and says when we get to the inn, we can do it than and spray the inside to try to eliminate the sex smell. She finally pulls over and gets her boots . I get my shoes on. She leans in and kisses me no one could see us but us in the vehicle. She pulls in to the gas station to fill her hummer up and get rid of all the empty containers. We leave within ten minutes and arrive at the inn.

Lisa parked by the suite and we all get out and start bringing everything in

Lisa parked by the suite and we all get out and start bringing everything in. Lisa goes back and wipes the front and back seats than sprays while looking at me laughing.
Dr. Isles we are glad you made it. Please call Katelyn. Thank you I will. We will bring up some hot cocoa, coffee and tea. Thank you.

Katelyn we are here now. Yeah we were stuck for awhile but are safe. I am glad. It's late get some sleep sis. I will once we unpack. Love you. Love you too.